Home Sports Talk
Options

I eat 42 Oreos a week

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it's true, I'm addicted to Oreo. I eat six every day, and that makes 42 a week!

Comments

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    edited August 18, 2021 3:51PM

No sir, surprisingly it doesn't seem to phase me as far as weight goes, and there's a new and healthier product with oreo that I'm going to try tomorrow. It's low fat Oreo yogurt and you also get M&M yogurt with it in the box, it's vanilla yogurt with Oreo cookies crumbs and you sprinkle the cookie crumbs into the yogurt for a tasty treat!

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

stevek is reading this and dying to speak

i just know it

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    stevek is reading this and dying to speak

i just know it

Yes, and Steve if you're reading this, I love everything with Oreos in it!

• Options

What would you do for an Oreo Klondike bar?

• Options

Check out this bad boy, Good Humor Oreo ice cream bars, Mr. K doesn't know what he's missing!

• Options

My wife is addicted to Orville Redenbacher movie theater buttered popcorn, every time I turn around she has a bag of that microwave popcorn in her hand, I keep trying to tell her all of that butter isn't good for her, she won't listen to reason.

• Options

Back up off my Lucky Charms ice cream unless you want to get bitten!

• Options

These are good too, Snickers with brownie in them, I love anything with brownies.

• Options

This is my absolute favorite ice cream of all time, Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, it has chunks of thick brownies in it and it is the best ice cream I have ever had hands down and it's not even close!

• Options

stevek right now....

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Yes, it's true, I'm addicted to Oreo. I eat six every day, and that makes 42 a week!

>

so. now if you would have said “without cold milk”, then we got problems…so?

• Options
    MOS0231MOS0231 Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Back up off my Lucky Charms ice cream unless you want to get bitten!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited August 19, 2021 2:27AM

My girlfriend buys Oreos for the kids and every now and then I will act up and pour a large glass of skim milk and eat almost a whole row of them. They are like crack

• Options

That stuff is bad for you! Unless you have milk with them. 😂

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2021 8:56AM

The only time I eat Oroes is when I'm watching Minni Mouse on YouTube with Hydrantette Jenny. And even then she licks off all the cream and I only get the cookie.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    My girlfriend buys Oreos for the kids and every now and then I will act up and pour a large glass of skim milk and eat almost a whole row of them. They are like crack

Very addictive, I've had three already today!

• Options
    edited August 19, 2021 9:00AM

@perkdog said:

Perky,......man up. Drink whole milk.

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    The only time I eat Oroes is when I'm watching Minni Mouse on YouTube with Hydrantette Jenny. And even then she licks off all the cream and I only get the cookie.

That's just cruel, to leave you with nothing but the cookie!

• Options

I'm a fool for these..... <3

• Options

@Bullsitter said:
    I'm a fool for these..... <3

Oh man, I'm going to have to try those!

• Options

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

>

Oh I have to have milk with them, they both go so good together. If there's no milk, I'll settle for Pepsi, but it's just not the same.

• Options
    edited August 19, 2021 10:07AM

@doubledragon said:

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

>

Oh I have to have milk with them, they both go so good together. If there's no milk, I'll settle for Pepsi, but it's just not the same.

rc cola and a moonpie.

• Options

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

>

rc cola and a moonpie.

Redneck six pack! 😂😂🖒🖒

• Options
    edited August 19, 2021 11:44AM

@Hydrant said:

@perkdog said:

You know the truth is I actually like the taste of Skim better. I drink very little milk anyways, really the only time is when I treat myself to a rack of Oreos or cake.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 19, 2021 12:05PM

@doubledragon said:

Don’t feel bad, my guilty pleasure is a handful of Hershey Kisses while I watch a game or movie but I also have a PSA for anyone deciding to switch to these as their game time snack:

Hypothetically speaking,if someone decides to watch a late night western conference finals basketball game in bed while eating a small handful of Hershey Kisses never accidentally lose count of one because the person in this hypothetical situation might wake up in the middle of the night covered in chocolate looking they crapped themself in bed once the chocolate melts from your body heat. ;)

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

I’m definitely a fan of these. I’ve been waiting for these Klondike Cones to show up at my area super markets but unfortunately they haven’t yet.

• Options

I had a friend named Rick Carter (RC) in high school, we called his girlfriend Moon Pie.

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

I’m definitely a fan of these. I’ve been waiting for these Klondike Cones to show up at my area super markets but unfortunately they haven’t yet.

I actually have a box of PET sundae cones in my freezer right now, had one earlier, so I might just have to try those. I've had six Oreos today and a PET sundae cone, I have a serious sugar addiction, I need help.

• Options

Stop it Steve, let go of me Steve!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

>

rc cola and a moonpie.

Redneck six pack! 😂😂🖒🖒

in sum parts ‘round here, its also referred to as the “blue-collared box lunch”.

• Options
    MOS0231MOS0231 Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

I'm getting a sugar high just looking at all these pictures!

• Options
    edited August 19, 2021 2:09PM

@Bullsitter said:
    I had a friend named Rick Carter (RC) in high school, we called his girlfriend Moon Pie.

I remember her.

@perkdog said:

You know the truth is I actually like the taste of Skim better. I drink very little milk anyways, really the only time is when I treat myself to a rack of Oreos or cake.

I'm guessing that you like the taste of water too. Hey, I like white water too........but only when I'm rafting on the Green or Colorado.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Stop it Steve, let go of me Steve!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

These things I cannot stop eating until the bag is gone.

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@Bullsitter said:

I remember her.

What was her first name?

• Options

Funny thing. I hate anything with coconut, but absolutely love the coconut milk

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

all these pix and not one for the Double Stuff. That's just wrong!!!!!

• Options

@JRR300 said:
    all these pix and not one for the Double Stuff. That's just wrong!!!!!

Yes, I have had Double Stuf many times and I love those too!

• Options

Oh my god, when I was looking for a picture of Double Stuf, I came across something I have never seen before, something not of this planet. Gentlemen, I give you......The Most Stuf.

• Options

• Options
    edited August 22, 2021 5:12AM

Holy crap! I’ve never seen those before!! If I cannot find them Double D, I might have to pay you to mail me a stack in a ziplock bag!!!

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭

I've never seen either. Very Jealous!!!! Will start searching the local supermarkets for these.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Holy crap! I’ve never seen those before!! If I cannot find them Double D, I might have to pay you to mail me a stack in a ziplock bag!!!

I have never seen them in tge supermarket, only through pictures. I think they're only available at certain times. I'm going to keep a look out for them, I have to try them!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

I have never seen them in tge supermarket, only through pictures. I think they're only available at certain times. I'm going to keep a look out for them, I have to try them!

If it comes down to it I will buy them off EBay or Amazon, they HAVE to be found!!!

• Options

And yes I thought this was your hand!

• Options
    edited August 22, 2021 9:23AM