Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

GTG 2018 National Treasures baker shield 1/1

Really curious what you all come up with here - then I will share what PSA said (no cheating)

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 17, 2021 9:10AM

psa 5

hard to decipher, esp on the corners, if those are shadows being cast from scratches on the magnetic or actually issues w the card.

• Options
    WillymacWillymac Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    edited August 17, 2021 9:20AM

Removed - didn’t see your comments before i posted

Thanks for the reply - I will say I can’t find anything on the surfaces - maybe one corner has a slight issue and the little white on the reverse left side edge

I’ll try and get better pics in the psa case

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭

Should have posted pics out of the one touch, I'll say 8 high, 6 low..... Chippaage and corners. Why don't you just post what it is, tell us why you think it is wrong, then we'll tell you why it is right!

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking 5 or 6. Lots of edge chipping and the top left corner (when viewing the back of the card) seems weak.

• Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

PSA 4

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Willymac said:
    Removed - didn’t see your comments before i posted

Thanks for the reply - I will say I can’t find anything on the surfaces - maybe one corner has a slight issue and the little white on the reverse left side edge

I’ll try and get better pics in the psa case

just providing what i see. recognize a lot of these are prolly just fuzz, shadows or scratches on the magnetic:

• Options

That’s awesome feedback!!!!

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

PSA 6 chaz

• Options

Here you go - looks amazing in the holder

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn’t matter the grade. A one of one is just that. There will never be one graded higher. I think 2018 was a great year for rookie QB’s and the cards issued. Just think how high Josh Rosens cards are today. 😉

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Thanks!