Home Q & A Forum
Options

does anyone know anything about this knife?

the only things I know about it is that it was made in the united states and has a bronze handle.

Comments

• Options
    lcutlerlcutler Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭

I'm sure you would get more info on a knife forum than a coin forum.

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a novelty/fantasy knife.

But hey, I'm only a coin collector on a coin collecting forum. :D

• Options
    ThreeCentSilverFLThreeCentSilverFL Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know it has an alligator for a handle B)

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,674 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bet it's from Pakistan. They pump out oodles of cheap knives. Everything about the blade looks !ow rent. The dings, crude file lines and grind marks. IMO. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 28, 2021 6:05PM

@Namvet69 said:
    Bet it's from Pakistan. They pump out oodles of cheap knives. Everything about the blade looks !ow rent. The dings, crude file lines and grind marks. IMO. Peace Roy

I'm guessing OP don't really care anymore as he hasn't been around since he asked the Q on the 16th. But yeah - pretty much a junk "Fantasy" knife from the mid east with no markings

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 17,714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like "IT WILL CUT". JUST SAYING :s

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members