Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Anyone interested in trading 2021 CC Morgan dollar?

I was lucky enough to get several 2021 O Morgan Dollars after much difficulty but wasn't able to get a 2021 CC Morgan. Looking for a deal to trade one of my New Orleans "O" 2021 Morgans for a "CC" version.

Answers

• I was unable to get to my computer on the Privy sale day so I do not have a CC to offer.
    Any interest in trading an O Morgan for a Peace or P, D, or S Morgan?

• Maybe if my Mint order for Morgan P and Peace Dollars don't get cancelled. The Mint page crashed so many times I think it messed up my credit card. When I tried using the same credit card at the post office minutes after I placed the order with the Mint it was declined. Wells Fargo said it was compromised so canceled out the card and will issue me a new card with a new #. So I'm sitting on an approved mint order that now has a bad CC!
    Called the Mint 60 times to get help. The calls get dropped by the Mint. I was put on hold 40 minutes but gave up when it was after 12 midnight eastern.
    Any experience with how the Mint handles credit cards that go bad before they ship?

• I would hope having an active card on your account would be enough since they are pre-order but I don't have direct experience with it. definitely would call customer service. I here everyone is having no luck getting through though. The website chat feature might be your best bet. Good Luck!

• After an hour on hold this is what I've been told by the mint. No, they can not modify the order, No they can not roll over to another credit card on file, they can not presently accept a credit card verbally. Come the day of shipping they will notify me that my credit card was denied. There might be an opportunity to give them a new credit card number then but presently they are not allowed to do it.

• I got a CC privy Morgan but am still awaiting delivery... send me a PM and possibly we can reach a deal when it finally arrives to me...

Thanks,
    Alan

** TexasAKHouston **
    Successful BST transactions with: PerryHall, wondercoin, gowithmygut, RonB, oreville
  • JWPJWP Posts: 17,141 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a CC that I have for sale. PM me if you still need one. Jon.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members