Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Need 1-2021 type 2 Gold Eagle 1/2 oz

I got 3 of the other 4 coins, but not the 1/2 oz. I will pay $250 over initial offering from the Mint. $1625

Just need one…..hopefully someone will help out.

Comments

• Options
    Dirt94Dirt94 Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

Have you tried purchasing it in the mornings after release? Would be pretty simple to get it yourself and save yourself $250.

• Options
    Herb_THerb_T Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Dirt94 said:
    Have you tried purchasing it in the mornings after release? Would be pretty simple to get it yourself and save yourself $250.

Yes, I did. In fact that was the first coin I added to my basket. I wanted to get each coin individually but by the time I had loaded each in my basket and tried to check out the 1/2 was already gone and until I removed it from the basket my sale wouldn’t go through. And of course that took up time trying to figure out why the purchase wouldn’t go through. I was already to go right when they opened sales. So I have the other 3 coming to me….I should have either just bought a set or I should have just bought the 1/2 and 1/4 right away and then came back and got the other two. Lesson learned for me….so now I am trying to find a 1/2 oz. and having to pay a premium to get it….

• Options

The web site was really bogged down during the sales…..I kept thinking the site was going to crash, but it didn’t which I thought was surprising.

• Options

I got one! Thank you everyone!