Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Two signed sticks from favorite 2nd hand shop

Has been a while but was finally able to get back to the shop now that I can get around again .. went through the sporting good area and pulled out 2 signed sticks .. I believe if i have the names right they are signed by Chris Chelios and Teppo Numminen .. I payed about $20 for the two sticks .. ones full size and the other is signed on a kids stick . Makes 4 sticks now that ive found there and 5 blades by themselves signed. plan to go back in a week or so to look for more .

Comments

• Options
    slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

sorry about the photo quality am trying to get clearer pics done up soon .

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Chelios stick looks different than all the autos I have of him as the h and the l were all much smoother and more consistent loops. However all of mine are Blackhawks signatures and that looks like one with the Canadians by the uniform number. Definitely similar enough to his Hawks signature that it could just be an earlier version.

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭

@slimies said:
    Has been a while but was finally able to get back to the shop now that I can get around again .. went through the sporting good area and pulled out 2 signed sticks .. I believe if i have the names right they are signed by Chris Chelios and Teppo Numminen .. I payed about $20 for the two sticks .. ones full size and the other is signed on a kids stick . Makes 4 sticks now that ive found there and 5 blades by themselves signed. plan to go back in a week or so to look for more .

Pretty Cool on the sticks!

• Options
    slimiesslimies Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks .. I have a few signed chelios with the Canadians and they look about that way .. i think his signature got smoother later on . its also signed on the stick part and the numminem is signed on the blade .