Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1991 Classic #64 Undertaker

JimMeantJimMeant Posts: 341 ✭✭✭

Thoughts on this particular card?

Do wrestling collectors feel like this is the true “flagship” rookie issue?

With legendary pro wrestling figures like Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant cards soaring over recent years its only natural to think that guys like Undertaker, The Rock, and Stone Cold will continue to see an increase as well.

Any opinions on long term value for this card in higher grade?

-Collecting anything vintage

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i have a few.

including one of the very few 1/1s that were possible before 1/1s were even a thing! 😉

• Options
    Browns1981Browns1981 Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Rock's bumblebee tuna Miami football card is already huge. Last I checked his WWF Cardinal Trivia card is also huge.

• Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

That Undertaker in a PSA 10 is only a pop 1 at this time which is pretty incredible. It seems as though that will grow as there is available product but I'd love to have it in gem mint.

BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    CrashingwavesCrashingwaves Posts: 171 ✭✭✭

Had been hunting for a PSA 10 # 64 as I wanted all his 91 Classic rookies in top grade.... the value has skyrocket beyond my reach now.

Are the 91 Merlin WWF cards even in the rookie conversation?

I am often surprised that Undertaker's Action packed 1994 auto does not sell for more... tough to find in good condition due to the foil but signed on card and years before his next auto was released.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31, 2021 8:05AM

i think the marlins are and certainly rarer!

paul bearer has a few good cards in there too. sold one of them for $350. was a pop 3. subbed all 3 of those back in the day.

their intro still one of the best ever, imo. once those lights cut out...

• Options

I read a thread on another board about this card recently and I thought , "Hey, I've got that card". So after a bit of digging I uncovered the cards below. All in very nice shape, but none that would grade a PSA 10.