Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Joan jett

I w![](https://us.v-cdn.net/6027503/uploads/editor/x1/nt0j1zm7eapr.jpeg ""I was looking through my old ticket stubs and came across this one from yankee stadium years ago. My father and I were sitting and noticed that lots of people were coming down to see this lady in front of us between innings. She turned around and it was Joan Jett. She asked me
If I wanted her to sign anything so I handed her my ticket stub. I still think she has the best version of crimson and clover.

Collecting Yankees and vintage Star Wars

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

my first concert ever. monterrey, ca. mom & dad drug me to it when i was 6-7. didnt appreciate it at the time. proud to say it now.

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited July 29, 2021 9:15PM

Was going to see her at the Motley Crue stadium tour last year before it got cancelled, kept my tickets for a year for the rescheduled event, then the Crue decided to postpone again until next year. Got my refund this time.

• Options
    Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Use to go to skating ring yrs ago in early 80s.... Everytime... " I love RocknRoll. Put another dime in the jukebox baby... I luv"
    Ahh the memories. Everyone looked healthy as can be, fit, long hair feathered, communication was Numero uno, sports, socially active.... Now I read about dumb people bald.

• Options
    DotStoreDotStore Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭

"I Hate Myself for Loving You" turned into the Sunday Night Football Theme for a bunch of years. I like both versions :blush:

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seen her 4 yrs ago opening for the band Boston.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    GreenSneakersGreenSneakers Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:
    mom & dad drug me to it

That’s the best state of mind to enjoy her concerts

• Options
    Chicago1976Chicago1976 Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw her open for The Who during their 50th anniversary tour. Great show, she rocks.