Home Sports Talk
Options

Malice at the Palace. The untold story

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 28, 2021 5:50PM in Sports Talk
Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll definitely watch.

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, looks like it'll have new stuff that the 30 For 30 didn't cover. I remember watching the whole thing play out live. It was so crazy. And maybe cost Indiana a championship.

• Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

R.I.P. The Palace.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is part of a 5-episode miniseries with other sports stories - Bruce Jenner, Christy Martin, a teenager who ran a hockey team that specialized in brawls, and ... a tennis player I didn't recognize.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had forgotten all about Christy Martin. So much so that I didn't recognize the name. Searched it and couldn't believe I had forgotten.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ron Artest is an intimidating player, I remember when Tyler Hansbrough, who is pretty intimidating himself, was fouled by Artest, and Hansbrough turned around angrily to see who fouled him and it was Ron Artest. Well, Tyler Hansbrough later said that as soon as he realized it was Ron Artest, he backed down and said "oh my bad" because he knows that Ron Artest is crazy. Here is the incident I'm referring to.