Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Recently graded cards missing "reverse cert number/barcode" info on PSA website?

dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the second card I got back from PSA in a week, one was a CRC reholder (recent lighthouse label) and one was a fresh express graded card. Both items were encased in a lighthouse labeled flip. however, when I run their cert numbers, both do not show the lighthouse label picture nor under "label type" in the cert screen and under "reverse cert number/barcode" it says "no". but they both indeed have it. anyone else get recently slabbed cards with this variance? the card that was a CRC reslab originally showed the lighthouse label when the cert was run and reverse cert/barcode said yes. I ran a few cert numbers just before mine, and one showed the same issues mine did, but another showed it correctly with the lighthouse label designation and reverse information as yes.

myslabs.to/smzcards

Comments

• Options
    MarshallFaulk28MarshallFaulk28 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

Yup. The 4 cards I just got back from my regular sub are all showing “No”.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MarshallFaulk28 said:
    Yup. The 4 cards I just got back from my regular sub are all showing “No”.

weird. I hope this doesnt confuse potential buyers thinking something is up with legitimate cards when they run the cert.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    MrTimMrTim Posts: 16 ✭✭

I think there is a delay in posting the scans and that during the delay period the cert info is incomplete. I just noticed the same on a recent submission. This morning the scan of the card's front has been posted but not the scan of the reverse. Not too worried about this, thinking things will catch up shortly and all the info will be properly displayed.