Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

SOLD - 2021 TUSKEGEE MS69 First Strike America The Beautiful 5 oz. Silver NP

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 25, 2021 6:40PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

This is NOT one of the ones graded MS69DMPL, but is "only" MS69 First Strike. The more expensive MS69DMPL First Strike's are all sold out at Apmex, so good luck trying to find one, if you can. Modern Coin Mart never offered these as MS69DMPL

This is the "bullion" version, NOT the "Collector" version with the "P" mint mark that has a sand blast finish and comes in a box from the U.S. Mint. This bullion version is initially sold only by the few authorized bulk purchasers that buy directly from the U.S. Mint.

There are no defects or problems with the one I am selling. The PCGS Pop for these MS69 First Strike is only 185 (60 "regular", and 125 with a signed Mercanti label).

Modern Coin mart is still selling the ones with the Mercanti signed label for $261. They had been selling the one just like mine, MS69 First Strike for $228, but they're sold out. They are currently selling these Tuskegee 5 oz bullion versions RAW for $202 (Apmex is also selling them RAW, but for $223).

My price is $189, graded by PCGS as MS69 First Strike, and you can pay via regular PayPal (NOT PP Friends & Family). First Class USPS mail is FREE!!!!! A signature will be required upon delivery!

The one shown in the photos below is the one you will get!

Will only sell to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. A signature will be required upon delivery!

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; MsMorrisine; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68 x 3; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; Willy.

Please message ANY questions.

Winesteven

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996