Home Q & A Forum

Grade Request + Reholdering

geminiguy90028geminiguy90028 Posts: 19
edited July 24, 2021 3:06PM in Q & A Forum

Can I send a graded PCGS coin for reholdering on the same form that I send my coins to be graded? Or do I have to send them on separate forms, thereby incurring two separate $10 handling fees?


  • KliaoKliao Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2021 4:34PM

    Not 100% sure on this but looking at the online submission form, you'll have to check what type of service type for that submission. Whether it be Grading, Regrade, Crossover, or Reholder. Looking at these options, my best guess would be that separate forms will be needed.

    Young Numismatist/collector
    70 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 42 members and counting!

Sign In or Register to comment.