Home Sports Talk
Options

Fans fight at White Sox game

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,011 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have yet another fan fight that broke out at the White Sox vs Twins game Tuesday night, roll the footage.

SHIRTLESS FAN EATS FLURRY OF PUNCHES
... In Wild Brawl At White Sox Game

A shirtless MLB fan's face got demolished by several men in a wild brawl at the White Sox game Tuesday night ... and the insane fracas was all caught on video.

The melee went down at some point during the Sox's tilt with the Twins at Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago ... when men let their fists fly in the stadium's left-field bleachers.

You can see in the footage ... the fight was violent -- with haymakers being thrown, and landed, repeatedly.

The man without a shirt took most of the damage ... eating flurries of punches from multiple people involved in the skirmish.

To the guy's credit, though, he had quite the chin ... 'cause he took everyone's best shot -- and still wanted more.

It seems at some point cooler heads prevailed ... 'cause when we reached out to cops over the incident, they told us no arrests were made.

As for the game, the Sox used a big 8th inning to railroad Minnesota, 9-5.

Now can everyone just behave?

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL looked like a WalMart during the holiday season 😂😂😂

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2021 8:27AM

see this is exactly whats wrong with our society. mixed signals. its ok to get your butt whooped on the field, but 15 feet away its not ok bc you got whooped in the bleachers? psht.

white sox fans should be free to get their butts handed to them anywhere without the fear of persecution.

if you wanna grow up to be the best punching bag in america, then that is your right. even as a white sox fan. i fully support that dream.

• Options
    edited July 22, 2021 10:47AM

Very interesting fight, I would have liked to have seen more food products involved. When are we going to get to see someone hit over the head with a weiner schnitzel?

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22, 2021 11:58AM

@doubledragon said:
    Very interesting fight, I would have liked to have seen more food products involved. When are we going to get to see someone hit over the head with a weiner schnitzel?

cmon now. you think shirtless dude was gonna use his hotdog as ammunition. he’d rather take some knuckle sammies than give up his actual sammie. 😉

i do love the video clips of people completely wiping out but somehow miraculously saving the beer!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3611101238937040

• Options

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

cmon now. you think shirtless dude was gonna use his hotdog as ammunition. he’d rather take some knuckle sammies than give up his actual sammie. 😉

i do love the video clips of people completely wiping out but somehow miraculously saving the beer!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3611101238937040

The beer is the most important and valuable thing, the liquid gold must be protected at all times!

• Options

Walmartian at a baseball game isn't good

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Props to shirtless guy - it was 3 or 4 on 1 and he was still swinging and occasionally landing.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,513 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tabe said:
    Props to shirtless guy - it was 3 or 4 on 1 and he was still swinging and occasionally landing.

With every punch I thought he was 100% out of gas lol