Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Shipping to US Protectorates and US APO/FPO Questions.

So last year was the first year I started to sell on eBay as a business and would like to expand the places I ship
to reach more people I was only shipping to the P.O. Boxes Alaska/Hawaii and the lower 48. I want to ship to
other locations like US Protectorates and US APO/FPO what are the pros and cons and only want to ship
through the USPS.

Found this list of the US Protectorates
The following countries are considered as US Protectorates: Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, US Minor Outlying Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Northern Mariana Islands.

Any help would be appreciated.
James

Comments

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭

enroll in ebay global shipping

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭

Every now and then you have to go into the post office to fill out a form for certain APO/FPO's. I've had to do it once or twice in about 4 years of having an ebay store. It's rare that I even have to ship to one of those places you mentioned, but it's just the same as mailing to the states...just print a label through ebay and drop it in the mail...they don't go through the global shipping program, just regular first class mail.

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

ive shipped to Guam before, normal USPS domestic pricing.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    professorpuckprofessorpuck Posts: 148 ✭✭✭

eBay auto-generates labels for AFO/FPOs. They're the same price and process as domestic shipping. No additional paperwork required.