Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA Timeline after receiving this email

Hi Everyone. After 9 months I got an email from PSA today saying the following
We are now processing order #XXX.Please take a moment to verify your order.

Does this mean i should receive the cards back shortly or are they teasing me and it will be many more months?

TIA

Comments

• jimqjimq Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

What service level did you send them in at? I think it means they hit grading. Might be a little while yet.

• I sent in a bulk order around 100 cards. Pretty sure it was on the slowest service level.

• burghmanburghman Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

Agreed - I think they hit grading and they’re asking you to go into their site and look at the descriptions for each card to make sure they’re right.

Jim

• RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭

It just means that the "Research and ID " stage is done, and someone has verified that everything on your submission form was in the box and identified correctly. Now they want you to double check, because they make changes that you may not agree with.

Took about a month+ for me to go from this email to getting the cards back, so you are close.

• threeofsixthreeofsix Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭

Just my 2 cents…. I submitted a 90 card order (quarterly grading special which is the cheapest level with no agreed turnaround time) back in sept 2020. It hit grading on may 18, 2021. It has been 2 full months, and using the CTD info that is posted (Completed Through Dates) I expect that since they have not completed august submissions yet, it will probably be about another 6-8 weeks before I might actually get them. That might put your order somewhere around 4 months out still…. I am not sure of your actual timeline, but I didn’t want you camping out at your mailbox if that ended up being your situation as well. As I said, just my 2 cents.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.
    Live long, and prosper.
  • jimqjimq Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

I got the emails on June 2 and June 4, nothing since. I think you'll get an email telling you your grades are available, so if you don't like checking your orders all the time you can just wait for the email. I figure it will take a while, we subbed at the cheapest option available.

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@pose1974 said:
    Hi Everyone. After 9 months I got an email from PSA today saying the following
    We are now processing order #XXX.Please take a moment to verify your order.

Does this mean i should receive the cards back shortly or are they teasing me and it will be many more months?

TIA

Took my "bulk" order a year. Things might be getting done a little faster now, but don't hold your breath. It could be a few more weeks or even months.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set