Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Future HOF RCs FS: Yanda, Kelce & Aaron Donald

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

All prices include shipping. Checks are preferred. PP no fee is ok, too. PM if interested. Thanks.

Football
2013 Topps Chrome Travis Kelce PSA 9 ($75)
2013 SP Authentic Travis Kelce PSA 10 ($110)
2014 Topps Chrome Aaron Donald PSA 9 ($45)
2015 Topps Marshal Yanda PSA 9 ($75)

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options

message sent

• Options

Updated for sales.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

The cards will be in hand later today. Let me know if you’d like to see any scans.

• Options

Please check my Flickr if you would be interested in trading the Pat Summitt. Thanks.

• Options

Thanks for the offer, but I’m not looking to trade at this time.

• Options
    edited July 18, 2021 7:24PM

Updated list.

• Options

Scans added.