Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: 1839 O 50c (choice VF to low AU) and Nicely toned/original AU Seated Halves

maprince230maprince230 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
edited July 20, 2021 12:39PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I'm always on the lookout for new seated halves to add to my collection. If you have one you're willing to sell, i'd love to see pictures.

For the 1839-O, nice toning would be great, but original surfaces and skin also work for me.

If you have one of these for sale, or have leads, please reach out to me!

Successful Transactions with: ryk, Valente151, dragon, GoldenEyeNumismatics, nolawyer, guitarwes, USMoneylover, catbert, crypto79, GAB, lkeigwin, nags, JJM, stman, sonoradesertrat, and 440+ eBay transactions.

Comments

• Options
    SonorandesertratSonorandesertrat Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent.

Member: EAC, NBS, C4, CWTS, ANA

RMR: 'Wer, wenn ich schriee, hörte mich denn aus der Engel Ordnungen?'

CJ: 'No one!' [Ain't no angels in the coin biz]
  • Options

Tuesday bump.

Successful Transactions with: ryk, Valente151, dragon, GoldenEyeNumismatics, nolawyer, guitarwes, USMoneylover, catbert, crypto79, GAB, lkeigwin, nags, JJM, stman, sonoradesertrat, and 440+ eBay transactions.
  • Options

August Bump. I got a couple of great coins from Sonoradesertrat, but still looking for leads on a nice 1839-O or seated halves.