Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Canadian coin lot. For sale. Make offer.

1891 One Cent
1893 One Cent
1899 One Cent
1901 One Cent
1917 One Cent
1919 One Cent

1923 Five Cents

1916 Ten Cents

I'm new to collecting so not sure what these are worth. Make offer, or any help knowing value would be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

need to see better sharp, enlargeable images of the 1891 and 1893 before comment can be made.
    the rest is, including the 5 cent coin, max $ 2 each. the 1916 10 cent is bullion or max $ 3.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options
    CoinHobbyistCoinHobbyist Posts: 5
    edited July 14, 2021 11:24AM

• Options
    CoinHobbyistCoinHobbyist Posts: 5
    edited July 14, 2021 11:24AM

• Options
    edited July 14, 2021 8:53AM

nice closeups of staples and 2x2s.
    since you are a newby, you may not know that we all know what 2x2s look like and also what TPG slabs and flips look like.
    if you wish to show your pictures then, as a minimum, the coins should be the CenterPoint of the picture in high definition. and everything else should be cropped away. and, remove the coins from the slabs....Takes only seconds.
    I am out.

• Options

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@YQQ said:
    nice closeups of staples and 2x2s.
    since you are a newby, you may not know that we all know what 2x2s look like and also what TPG slabs and flips look like.
    if you wish to show your pictures then, as a minimum, the coins should be the CenterPoint of the picture in high definition. and everything else should be cropped away. and, remove the coins from the slabs....Takes only seconds.
    I am out.

I struggled for 10 minutes to post a lighten up francis gif but its hopeless :'(

are they ever going to fix that? If I bring up the box to paste a damn link into when i right click the box the link from my clipboard is supposed to go in the box, thats how its worked since the dawn of the internet . right click is not supposed to make the dialog box vanish. Its never been right since the forum update 3 or 4 years back and no one seems to notice.

If a url box pops up no one wants to hand type a link into it people its all about that paste no one on earth types links out with the keyboard.

If it doesn't work right on a computer how would anyone manage it on a touch screen?

so now I gotta save the silly thing then upload it

• Options

your 1891 is a Large Date / Large leaf (LD/LL) obverse 2. Fine 15, worth around $10-12