Home Sports Talk
Options

Aaron Rodgers - golf cart ride Q&A

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

At the celebrity golf tournament, host Brian Anderson, Larry Fitzgerald, and Sir Chuck Barkley asked Aaron Rodgers if he was going to be the quarterback of the Packers next season. Aaron Rodgers was driving his golf cart, and during the ride they asked him if who would be quarterbacking the Packers vs Bears game next season, then they asked him about the season opener vs the Saints, and of course Rodgers was his usual self, not giving any clues. Check out the video and take a ride with Rodgers.

Comments

• Options
    edited July 7, 2021 3:13AM

I did notice that Rodgers is getting a little shaggy back there under his ball cap, it might be time for a trim, looking a bit greasy too, maybe a little Head and Shoulders shampoo might do the trick.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 7, 2021 4:21AM

@doubledragon said:
    I did notice that Rodgers is getting a little shaggy back there under his ball cap, it might be time for a trim, looking a bit greasy too, maybe a little Head and Shoulders shampoo might do the trick.

That’s his new look, his girl is a hippy type so he is playing the role.

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

That’s his new look, his girl is a hippy type so he is playing the role.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not clicking on that link, and nobody can force me to do it. 😒

• Options

@stevek said:

There is no link Steve, all you have to do is press the play button and sit back, relax, and enjoy a golf cart ride in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. Come on Steve, board the trolley and enjoy the ride.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Even Aaron Rodgers isn’t stubborn enough to give up $40M (or whatever his salary is).
    He’s enjoying the hippy life (can’t blame him), skipping grueling camps and will come in to play a few series in preseason to knock the rust off. After all how much practice does he really need? Same coach, same receivers, same playbook. He is the MVP. Vegas has Green Bay at 9 wins. 13 wins last year and one extra game. Talk about a no brainer taking the over. I’m loading up now. He’s coming back.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

There is no link Steve, all you have to do is press the play button and sit back, relax, and enjoy a golf cart ride in Mr. Rodgers neighborhood. Come on Steve, board the trolley and enjoy the ride.

If someone PayPals me $10,000 then i might consider doing it. Better hurry, my price is going up to $20,000 in ten minutes.

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

If someone PayPals me $10,000 then i might consider doing it. Better hurry, my price is going up to $20,000 in ten minutes.

I've thought about it and I've decided that I can live without you watching it!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

My price is now $100,000 for one minute of viewing.

Don't take it or leave it.

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

Mr. Rodgers has just left the neighborhood!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

Actually, I'm glad you rejected my offer. Watching one more video of Aaron Rodgers may have caused permanent damage to my cerebral cortex. Which was already badly damaged from the Terry Bradshaw nudes.

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

Actually, I'm glad you rejected my offer. Watching one more video of Aaron Rodgers may have caused permanent damage to my cerebral cortex. Which was already badly damaged from the Terry Bradshaw nudes.

You leave my Terry Bradshaw nudes out of this, they're innocent!

• Options

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, NO!!! You guys aren't kidding about the Terry Toon photos! I just looked it up. But......I didn't click any of the links. I don't want to and nobody can make me do it. I thought it was a joke. A sick joke. HELP!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    Oh, NO!!! You guys aren't kidding about the Terry Toon photos! I just looked it up. But......I didn't click any of the links. I don't want to and nobody can make me do it. I thought it was a joke. A sick joke. HELP!

@Hydrant said:

There really should be warnings on certain pic and video links, such as "Viewing this may cause blindness."

• Options

@stevek said:

@Hydrant said:

@Hydrant said:

There really should be warnings on certain pic and video links, such as "Viewing this may cause blindness."

Consider yourselves lucky, the Terry Bradshaw nudes that I show on the forum are just teasers of him in daisy dukes. I have the real deal stashed away, but I'm not allowed to show them on the forum, consider yourselves lucky!

• Options

• Options

@perkdog said:

You beat me to it!

• Options

@doubledragon 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

Come here cheese boy, I can't take it anymore!

• Options

In this video, Aaron Rodgers throws a football from the golf course 17th tee to a party boat.

• Options

^^^^ He's just showing off because he knows his girlfriend is watching. Yes, he's just showing off, strutting his stuff!