Home Sports Talk

World record for hardest punch

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was watching a recent attempt by Eddie Hall to break the record for hardest punch ever recorded and he failed to break the record. The current record holder for the hardest punch ever recorded is UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou who recorded a punch of 129.161 units.

https://youtu.be/U6dblwcTi3Q

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Eddie "the beast" Hall is absolutely huge, but he couldn't break the record. He is a strongman turned boxer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kycxCDE1nPU

• HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6, 2021 9:18AM

I'm almost certain it was the punch I received to the back of my head while I was exiting the Denny's on Meridian Blvd. in Oklahoma City. Around 2 a.m. I think the guy just robbed the place. Anyway, I did manage to see him run and hide in a car. I pointed out the car to the police. And let me tell you........the cops in OKC don't mess around! Whoa, Nelly!

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    I'm almost certain it was the punch I received to the back of my head while I was exiting the Denny's on Meridian Blvd. in Oklahoma City. Around 2 a.m. I think the guy just robbed the place. Anyway, I did manage to see him run and hide in a car. I pointed out the car to the police. And let me tell you........the cops in OKC don't mess around! Whoa, Nelly!

did they arrest her?

• Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

The hardest punch in history was covert operation 19

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hawaiian Punch with a generous shot of 151 Rum.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

You have not been punched that hard until you get punched in the face and go #2 without realizing it. I’m speaking from experience 😳

Try taking a blow to the stones, been there, done that, don't wanna go back!

@doubledragon said:

100% worse 💥

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

100% worse 💥

I don't understand why it hurts so bad!

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

100% worse 💥

Cuz they are very important 😅

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

100% worse 💥

Cuz they are very important 😅

VERY! 😂😂

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Eddie "the beast" Hall is absolutely huge, but he couldn't break the record. He is a strongman turned boxer.

I had no idea that the Beast was taking up fighting. Tell me more. Has he fought? What's scheduled?

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

I had no idea that the Beast was taking up fighting. Tell me more. Has he fought? What's scheduled?

Eddie Hall hasn't fought yet, he has a boxing match sceduled for September 21 against another strongman Halthor Bjornsson. It is being dubbed, "the heaviest boxing match in history", these two guys are big!

Double D we’re you a pugilist at one time?

@perkdog said:
    Double D we’re you a pugilist at one time?

Maybe in a past life. 🤔

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

if you have ever taken a shot to the liver, you know that it feels as if you are dying.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Beast has really gotten himself into shape.