Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

More ? About bills

So i got a couple other 1 that are good too what should i do with them
the hundred is a 1981

Those are my 007 bills some ones got to be into james bond

More bond bills now what about some gun freaks i also have bills with357f

Or what about bills that are at the end of the alpha like ending in z or w or 777 what about 666 or 999 or even 420 here is a few. Or what about off center bills or bold number bills

Comments

• Options

And on the b* notes does anybody keep the 2013 b non * notes so if you find a matching pair then have the other b note as well kind of like a trifecta thing no ?

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who is telling you these are worth saving? Maybe they will offer you a premium for them.

The only solid collectable I saw was a $20 radar note. But condition is important and these are all circulated, so that would impact value assuming they had any.

You would get a lot more feedback if you posted this in the US Currency forum and not the BST forum.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tears, fraying, creases, dirt, stains are all bad for the value of a banknote. Me thinks someone needs to study up on US notes, run sizes and plenty of examples of graded and holdered currency. Good luck and have fun. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

@Glenshaffer1289 said:
    So i got a couple other 1 that are good too what should i do with them
    the hundred is a 1981

Those are my 007 bills some ones got to be into james bond

More bond bills now what about some gun freaks i also have bills with357f

Or what about bills that are at the end of the alpha like ending in z or w or 777 what about 666 or 999 or even 420 here is a few. Or what about off center bills or bold number bills

Q> @Glenshaffer1289 said:

And on the b* notes does anybody keep the 2013 b non * notes so if you find a matching pair then have the other b note as well kind of like a trifecta thing no ?

• Options

Idk about last post i think i did some thing wrong

but back to my ? These gota be good its like the lottery with these ones

• Options

So does any one keep these i know their not the 2013 B* notes but if you found the match would it be cool if you had the trifecta i know it would be different run/block series but it is still a 2013 B _ note if you know what i mean