Home Sports Talk

University of Michigan

GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has three prospects to get drafted in the first round of the upcoming NHL draft. Has never happened before. The most is two.

These Wolverines are supposed to all be top ten picks in the first round, so UM should be
making history.

In other draft news Al Leiters son may get taken by the Red Sox with the #5 pick in the mlb draft. The stud from Vanderbilt via New Jersey could be a gem pick for the Sox.

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

They ended up 1,2 and 5. The 4th pick is going to Michigan next year. 1,2 and 5 may join him back in Ann Arbor in the fall. That could be fun

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldenage said:

In other draft news Al Leiters son may get taken by the Red Sox with the #5 pick in the mlb draft. The stud from Vanderbilt via New Jersey could be a gem pick for the Sox.

are we sure this isnt steve georges kid?

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    They ended up 1,2 and 5. The 4th pick is going to Michigan next year. 1,2 and 5 may join him back in Ann Arbor in the fall. That could be fun

m

Didn’t you post up pictures of a young Mark in Michigan stadium a few months ago? You went there correct? Also I literally just this second realized your user name is NOT “just a common man” 😳. After all these years lol

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

m

Didn’t you post up pictures of a young Mark in Michigan stadium a few months ago? You went there correct? Also I literally just this second realized your user name is NOT “just a common man” 😳. After all these years lol

Yes indeed .

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......