Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Problem Order During QA1 that is Older than CTD - What to Do?

I have a vintage bulk order from early August 2020 (logged 10/1/20). It's now older than the complete through date. PSA flagged it as a problem order last week while it was in QA1. I've called a few times, but customer service just says they don't know anything and someone should call me. Does anyone have any idea what problem order might mean at the QA1 stage and whether there is anything to do other than continue to wait patiently for PSA to follow up?

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

shoulda been an email sent w a specific number to call vs reg 800 customer service.

• Options

something was probably damaged, this happened to my friend a month or so ago. his psa 9 became a psa 4 and the order was held until someone contacted him to let him know

• Options
    empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

Thx. Any idea how long they typically take to reach out with a number to call? My fear is losing additional months waiting for an order that's already been there almost a year.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭✭

Curious how you know it was "flagged" as a problem order? Did you get an email. Is there some odd symbol in your orders page?

• Options

@empigtv said:
    Thx. Any idea how long they typically take to reach out with a number to call? My fear is losing additional months waiting for an order that's already been there almost a year.

not sure , his order was already so old that he wasn't even paying attention but was in QA1 when he got called. it took about a week to get moving after he spoke with someone

• Options
    empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

@RufussCkingston said:
    Curious how you know it was "flagged" as a problem order? Did you get an email. Is there some odd symbol in your orders page?

It looks like this: