Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My silly little White Whale - Brady Anderson

I have the Orioles core 7 Hall of Famers autographed and PSA authenticated RCs (Brooks, Frank, Cal, Eddie, Palmer, Weaver, Mussina) I also have many of the Orioles greats with signed, authenticated RCs. I have NOT been able to find a 1988 Score Rookie/Traded Brady Anderson signed RC. Such a dumb/should not really cost much item and I cannot find it. I got Brady's autograph many times when he was a player and never thought to get this. I want the Score version as it is his only 1988 RC that shows him in an Orioles uniform.

Anyone know where I can find one?

What are your "dumb" White Whales?

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

"LUKE!!"

Looks like there aren't any on the Pop Report at least. Good luck with your quest! Sometimes the chase is more fun than the finished product.

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

@CdnOsfan said:
    I have the Orioles core 7 Hall of Famers autographed and PSA authenticated RCs (Brooks, Frank, Cal, Eddie, Palmer, Weaver, Mussina) I also have many of the Orioles greats with signed, authenticated RCs. I have NOT been able to find a 1988 Score Rookie/Traded Brady Anderson signed RC. Such a dumb/should not really cost much item and I cannot find it. I got Brady's autograph many times when he was a player and never thought to get this. I want the Score version as it is his only 1988 RC that shows him in an Orioles uniform.

Anyone know where I can find one?

What are your "dumb" White Whales?

Shoot me an offer..
    I wasn't looking to sell, but...

• Options
    CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

@jeffcbay said:
    "LUKE!!"

Looks like there aren't any on the Pop Report at least. Good luck with your quest! Sometimes the chase is more fun than the finished product.

Some of the other Orioles I got personally and self submitted. At this point I would take an unauthenticated one and submit it...

• Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

The white whale turned out to be a mere goldfish in an aquarium

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

looks like you got him in a pickle, pete! 😉

• Options

@blurryface said:
    looks like you got him in a pickle, pete! 😉

Lol..
    But will he step up ?
    I mean it is a white whale..

• Options
    dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

if you're a Brady fan, I may be willing to let these go for the right price...

myslabs.to/smzcards

• Options
    CdnOsfanCdnOsfan Posts: 279 ✭✭✭

@dictoresno said:
    if you're a Brady fan, I may be willing to let these go for the right price...

Not a huge fan but I do have the BB autos...Thanks

• Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe there's a "block" feature that prevents the OP from seeing his white whale getting harpooned?

Or I'm missing something? 🤔

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the OP posted a comment so closely in time to the whale being harpooned that he is not aware that it happened. The subsequent times that he's checked out the thread, he only sees the new posts, oblivious to the fact that the card is RIGHT THERE in front of him. The OP should go back and scroll through this thread from the beginning.

• Options
    rcmb3220rcmb3220 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭✭

@countdouglas said:
    I think the OP posted a comment so closely in time to the whale being harpooned that he is not aware that it happened. The subsequent times that he's checked out the thread, he only sees the new posts, oblivious to the fact that the card is RIGHT THERE in front of him. The OP should go back and scroll through this thread from the beginning.

Maybe it’s like when you’re deer hunting and the turkey walks into the blind with you? Maybe it’s just not white whale season yet.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@baz518 said:
    Maybe there's a "block" feature that prevents the OP from seeing his white whale getting harpooned?

Or I'm missing something? 🤔

o whale, i guess!

• Options

His harpoon is in hand, but he hasn't landed it yet.

Were talking. I believe he'll land it soon.

• Options

The spear has hit the mark.
    His whale is slayed.. Lol

• Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭✭

congratulations on picking it up!

IMF

Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.