Home Precious Metals

5% Ebay Ebucks until 6/30/21-WOW

For the few that still care

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

i am disgusted with this program. I bought myself a new truck 2 weeks ago and I thought I would get a stereo for it.

Picked one out and 5% bucks don't apply for some reason. How many categories have they excluded beyond bullion?

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

Score! Thanks!

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,189 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    i am disgusted with this program. I bought myself a new truck 2 weeks ago and I thought I would get a stereo for it.

Picked one out and 5% bucks don't apply for some reason. How many categories have they excluded beyond bullion?

"Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories."

if your stereo is not in one of these excluded categories you did something wrong (activate offer?) or you did not receive the offer.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

I think they did away with it completely they are only offering specials from time to time.

edited June 29, 2021 3:44PM

@derryb said:

@bronco2078 said:

"Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories."

if your stereo is not in one of these excluded categories you did something wrong (activate offer?) or you did not receive the offer.

well its in motors but parts and accessories should qualify if I read that right.

I will see if I can get a lawyer to read the fine print for me.

the truck has a radio but I threw out all my cool cassettes decades ago and now they make replacement radios that look similar to OE 2 knob radios that are FM with SD and USB ports for short money The USB hole will allow charging a phone as well ! As you can see from the photo the present Alpine ( which may have been a top of the line model at the time) doesn't even have preset buttons and the original buyer was too thrifty to spring for a cigarette lighter

• selling3selling3 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭

Are you sure it's legal to operate a motor vehicle without a touch screen in your dash in 2021?

I hope so :/

funny how they have come back around to putting the key in the dash ;) after a short 40 year detour in time

• jrt103jrt103 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    edited June 29, 2021 5:23PM

@bronco2078 said:

@derryb said:

@bronco2078 said:

well its in motors but parts and accessories should qualify if I read that right.

the truck has a radio but I threw out all my cool cassettes decades ago and now they make replacement radios that look similar to OE 2 knob radios that are FM with SD and USB ports for short money The USB hole will allow charging a phone as well ! As you can see from the photo the present Alpine ( which may have been a top of the line model at the time) doesn't even have preset buttons and the original buyer was too thrifty to spring for a cigarette lighter

If the rest of the truck is as clean as that dash, you got a great truck! Mid 70's right?

Edit: Even if its filthy, still a great truck!

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

All my tapes are two inches longer than when I bought them

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

@jrt103 said:

@bronco2078 said:

@derryb said:

@bronco2078 said:

If the rest of the truck is as clean as that dash, you got a great truck! Mid 70's right?

Edit: Even if its filthy, still a great truck!

oh i got very lucky . Its a 1 owner truck with only 83k original miles . A guy ordered it in denver in 76 and drove it here to Mass in 1990 . Its been off the road in a garage since 2016 . They started to restore it and did all the mechanicals but ran out of cash before they could get it painted. So I bought it with original paint and some primer but very driveable. I'm planning to drive it until winter then probably paint it.

1977 F150 351 with a 4 speed (granny low) , its a sweetheart I have the original order paperwork $5644 original price as delivered to Bill Hellman ford in delta Colorado B)

• blitzdudeblitzdude Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    I hope so :/

funny how they have come back around to putting the key in the dash ;) after a short 40 year detour in time

Strange my latest car (company) doesn't even use keys.

The whole worlds off its rocker, buy Gold™.

• USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

Got it

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 30, 2021 10:42AM

Anyone know where I can get a good 24 ft. box truck in excellent condition with less than 200,000 miles for a decent price, i.e. around 20 grand?

Yes, I know - that would be a pipe dream. :#

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

@jmski52 said:
    Anyone know where I can get a good 24 ft. box truck in excellent condition with less than 200,000 miles for a decent price, i.e. around 20 grand?

Yes, I know - that would be a pipe dream. :#

i looked at a ford f450 diesel with a flatbed for 6000 before buying this . The f450 was a better deal but it was too much truck for me at 15,000 GVW . Used vehicles are in a weird place right now , some great values can't sell and a lot of crap selling for 2x its value or more.

I wanted an early 90's F250 that I could work for 3 years then discard but no such thing exists. Every ford built after 1996 is garbage to me over complicated hard to fix or just ugly , those triton motored trucks were trash for a decade before the bugs were worked out. The ford diesels are hit or miss don't get that one go for this year etc etc. Meanwhile the transmissions are crap anyway.

I'm a ford guy but I say buy chevy after 1996 . In fact actually all early square body chevy/gmc are great too. Go get a big old chevy box truck from the southwest and have it shipped to you

Used it

But not on any Saints :'(

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭

A Buck knife!

edited July 3, 2021 3:53PM

did I miss this annoucement?

good for 365/4 days

edited July 3, 2021 4:19PM

"How long do I have to redeem my eBay Bucks Certificate?
    Any eBay Bucks earned starting April 1st, 2021 (Certificate issued in or after July 2021) will be valid for 12 months. Please check your eBay Bucks Certificate for specific dates. Your unredeemed eBay Bucks Certificate will expire after the end of the expiration period."

all 1% of it :s

@bronco2078 said:
    all 1% of it :s

I continue to get the 5% offers.