Home Q & A Forum

NGC submissions

gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was wondering how I could send some coins in for submission.? I have 1 or 2 that I want to send to NCS first and maybe a dozen in old NGC slabs that I want the FT designation added to the holders. 1 coin with an Anacs photograde (raw), also a couple of raw coins

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

Comments

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm wondering why you would ask about submitting to NGC on the PCGS forum.

Maybe you can ask their forum how to submit to PCGS.
    https://www.ngccoin.com/boards/

Without seeing what you are submitting it sounds like what you have may be worth more in the holder it is in.
    But if you are asking about NGC on the PCGS boards I'm not sure it is worth the time to explain it further.

• gumby1234gumby1234 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭✭✭

I did not realize that the the forum was only for PCGS related things.

Successful BST with ad4400, Kccoin, lablover, pointfivezero, koynekwest, jwitten, coin22lover, HalfDimeDude, erwindoc, jyzskowsi, COINS MAKE CENTS, AlanSki, BryceM

• BJandTundraBJandTundra Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭

PCGS pays the utility bills for this forum site. Your type of question/comment would be considered in poor taste.

• MFeldMFeld Posts: 11,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gumby1234 said:
    I did not realize that the the forum was only for PCGS related things.

Why not contact NGC directly and ask them? They're more likely to have the answers to such questions.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.