Home Sports Talk
Options

What a beer run.

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,024 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolute legend. Check out the video.

Comments

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

He should be glad that he wasn't at a Ram's game. Only one beer purchase at a time. And I was wrong about the price in a previous thread.......not $14. $18 per beer!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is hilarious!!!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy would have been a big hit on the Ed Sullivan show with that balancing act.

• Options

I've watched this video over and over again, the guy is a legend!

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

what’s the guy using in the middle of the tray that extends to the brim of his hat that he’s using as support?

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I give the guy alot of praise! My hip would have given out just trying to get TO the beer stand.

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Where is that? No venue I've ever been in would allow one person to buy that many.

• Options

@blurryface said:
    what’s the guy using in the middle of the tray that extends to the brim of his hat that he’s using as support?

I'm not sure what that is, it is very mysterious. I can't believe no one went with him to help him.

• Options

@Tabe said:
    Where is that? No venue I've ever been in would allow one person to buy that many.

I think the flag hanging up is a Denmark flag, so I'm thinking this possibly happened at the Euro soccer tournament at a Denmark match.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@Tabe said:

I think the flag hanging up is a Denmark flag, so I'm thinking this possibly happened at the Euro soccer tournament at a Denmark match.

Double D is a sleuth!

• Options

@perkdog said:

@doubledragon said:

@Tabe said:

Double D is a sleuth!

B)