Homeβ€Ί Sports Talk

Parking Pass..... BINGO!!!

HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 22, 2021 6:06PM in Sports Talk

I just got my parking passes for the RAMS!!! V.I.P.!. My inside source tells me that I'm 10' from the entrance. #1 pick! I don't believe him. There's more to come but I'd actually rather be far away in a hidden spot. Pregame 🍻! Tailgate!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰. Anyway...one of the Hydrant boys is in contact with the reliable source to get the old man a "Party Space."....AND keep the other spots! There is a tram to the park. I will need it. The Rams are the best team in the league....... At least their front office is!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lovely Mrs. Hydrant loves those guys.......I think they love her back!

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mrs Hydrant working her charms is paying big dividends

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2021 9:06PM

@Justacommeman said:
    Mrs Hydrant working her charms is paying big dividends

m

Hey, you don't know the half of it. She has, of course, her own accounts. Secret. Don't they all? Anyway.... I just got wind that probably there are more season tickets than I know about. In the beginning she told me that buying seats at So-fi Stadium is a "real estate" deal. I.e.. we own part of the stadium. Oh, God! ......CHARMS?.......OH, YEA!