Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS: ...Rare Box Mint Factory Sealed 2004-05 Topps 1st Edition HTA Basketball - $850

TronTron Posts: 64 ✭✭

Updated with a clean slate 12/12

Comments

• TronTron Posts: 64 ✭✭

$40 price drop on 7/8

• So $160 is a shipped price?

update

new options 8/20

I'm ready...they're available

Good deal here

• onefasttalononefasttalon Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

Purchased the Sanders and Aikman cards from Tron. He was super responsive to my IM’s, and shipped these cards quickly and safely…. Super happy with them and the entire transaction. Thanks again Tron!

I will absolutely vouch for Tron if there are any concerns! I’ve had countless transactions with many folks here to-date, this one was flawless.

ALWAYS Looking for Chris Sabo cards!

New batch updated 9/23

another update posted 9/30

...and another 10/1 (Jordan psa 10 lots)

bump

Fresh arrivals up for grabs if you like rare psa cards from the 1980's and 1990's...not pictured I have about 30 stadium club beam team, all but a couple being members only, from 1992 1994 1995 (Shaq/Drob psa 9's!)

pretty good stuff in there plus I just got 6 more orders in on friday that has some rare Gwynn and Bonds along w numerous others from all 3 sports...Mariano Rivera, Ozzie Smith and Rickey Henderson Donruss & Pinnacle proofs in psa 10, rare beam teams, 1989 score fb psa 10's aplenty. Lots of unique

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

@onefasttalon said:
    Purchased the Sanders and Aikman cards from Tron. He was super responsive to my IM’s, and shipped these cards quickly and safely…. Super happy with them and the entire transaction. Thanks again Tron!

I will absolutely vouch for Tron if there are any concerns! I’ve had countless transactions with many folks here to-date, this one was flawless.

Interesting. I don't want to cause drama but I had a negative experience with Tron with his previous alt id. I reached out to him to make it right. I will reserve posting any more details but I couldn't stay silent and not warn other board members. It wasn't a big deal which makes the whole thing even more frustrating.

Mike

new addition for the green bay packer fan...even has consecutive psa serial numbers

edited October 31, 2021 8:44AM

It looks like Tron aka Raulsmaster is going to ignore my PMs. So here is what happened and you can judge for yourself.

On Feb 9, 2018 we made a deal for a 1997 Bowman Beltre PSA 10, 1991 Skybox Drexler, 1998 CE Master FB Box, and a 1993 Finest Edgar Martinez Refractor for $275. I paid him by PP F&F, which I was comfortable with based on other members posts. He told me that the cards would be sent that weekend.

On Feb 21, 2018 I sent him a PM for the tracking number and he never replied. That is the last I heard from him.

On Sept 19, 2018 he tried to sell a raw Tiffany Bonds but I posted where are my cards? he then vanished.

TRON shows up and starts selling on this board. I actually was interested in one of his sets and PM'd Tron. We made a deal and when it came time to pay, Raulsmaster's PP account was sent to me. I immediately cancelled the deal and asked him where are the cards I paid for in 2018. Again silence.

It looks like other people are getting their cards. They must have been smarter than me and paid without using F&F.

I have receipts for all this. Maybe Tron is a good seller now, but he never delivered on my deal or even communicated.

I gave him multiple chances to resolve directly but he has no intention of making good on a small $275 deal. I wrote this off but I couldn't let him continue to sell on his board without this warning.

Mike

I am. We're headed into 2022 your welcome to join us Mr "I'm not trying to cause any drama but will troll you" . That's all the time I have for that so there's some good deals to be had if there's anything pictured that may be of interest. I'm inundated w new slabs that have been flooding in of late so I wouldn't mind shedding some to regain control a bit

Yup. Not getting cards I paid for is trolling.

Mike
    edited November 7, 2021 10:04PM

Just Graded!

2005 Topps Aaron Rodgers PSA 10 x2 - 1000 - consecutive psa serial numbers...you get them both for only 1000
    1987 Classic Green Back Barry Larkin - 550 -This card is way tough...its no wonder there are only 8 of them
    1987 Classic Green Back Mark McGwire - 450 - there's only 20 of them...and I own 2
    1990 Score 100 Hottest Bo Jackson PSA 10 POP 1 - 950
    1993 FLEER TEAM LEADERS Ken griffey jr psa 10 pop 4 - 650
    1995 S Club Members Griffey PSA 9 POP 2 only 2 higher - 125
    1996 Stadium Club mantle cereal box silver variation psa 10 griffey psa 10 pop 3 - 375
    1993 S club nba finals jordan psa 9 pop 4 - 225

• Are the two Rodgers still for sale?

Cleaned the slate and started anew with merely a single item for the time being

take 20% off starting the 19th thru Christmas day