Home Sports Talk
Options

Chris Simms lists his top 5 NFL quarterbacks

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

These are the top 5 quarterbacks in the NFL according to one Chris Simms. What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think smoeone is missing

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:
    I think smoeone is missing

m

Yes, I am upset about Andy Dalton being left off the list as well.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

2021 Simms family QB Rankings:
    1. Phil Simms
    2. Matt Simms
    3. Mom Simms
    4. Sister Simms
    5. Fido

Does anyone really give two craps what this putz has to say? Chris Simms & Max Kellerman must have been separated at birth, it’s been like five years and these two idiots still gotta roll with their agendas.

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    2021 Simms family QB Rankings:
    1. Phil Simms
    2. Matt Simms
    3. Mom Simms
    4. Sister Simms
    5. Fido

Does anyone really give two craps what this putz has to say? Chris Simms & Max Kellerman must have been separated at birth, it’s been like five years and these two idiots still gotta roll with their agendas.

They keep doubling down. Azzhats

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a joke.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Russell Wilson has been my favorite QB to watch AT A GAME...IN PERSON for many years in Seattle and L.A. Unfortunately..... he's toast now. It happens.

• Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Russell Wilson has been my favorite QB to watch AT A GAME...IN PERSON for many years in Seattle and L.A. Unfortunately..... he's toast now. It happens.

Russell's 2nd half was certainly not great; but could he not bounce back and play at MVP level? I hope he does. His 32nd birthday was not kind to him. He looked wore down the end of last year.

• Options
    edited June 21, 2021 10:07PM

Brady certainly was not a top 5 QB his last year in New England. Can you imagine Brady in Seattle running for his life with that line blocking ??

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mickey71 said:

@Hydrant said:

Russell's 2nd half was certainly not great; but could he not bounce back and play at MVP level? I hope he does. His 32nd birthday was not kind to him. He looked wore down the end of last year.

The Buffalo game took him out of MVP contention. You can’t have 4 turnovers in an ugly loss. It was all downhill from there.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Chris Simms is watching this thread, he knows what's being said about him.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

And who is Chris Simms again?

• Options

@2dueces said:

@Mickey71 said:

@Hydrant said:

The Buffalo game took him out of MVP contention. You can’t have 4 turnovers in an ugly loss. It was all downhill from there.

I completely agree. Hawks were exposed in that game. Russell was not clutch in that game at all.

• Options
    edited June 23, 2021 3:03AM

That's it, Chris Simms has had enough of people not 100% totally agreeing with his every word, he is putting this thread under 24 hour surveillance so he can monitor and take note of every opinion that is different than his.