Home Sports Talk
Options

Hydrant, don't leave us hanging.....

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

what's the bombshell?

Comments

• Options

This thread will run 24/7/365 until we find out the bombshell!

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2021 3:27PM

I have an update.......received yesterday afternoon 3PM PST. Reliable inside source. Waiting for corroboration from on the ground eye witness who is not responding for comment at this time..... I'm on it!

• Options
    edited June 17, 2021 3:32PM

To add: I'm trying to reach Linda Carter through channels.

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    edited June 17, 2021 3:32PM

I will say with certainty...... Chaos at conference center........something about the seating arrangement..... EMS response teams deployed and on scene.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mahomes and Brady on Madden 2022

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@Hydrant said:
    I will say with certainty...... Chaos at conference center........something about the seating arrangement..... EMS response teams deployed and on scene.

this just in! water is wet. now back to the news room

• Options

Playing the make us wait game again eh? Ok, I can wait, I'm a very patient man, and I have nothing to do anyway. If anybody needs me, I'll be waiting!

• Options

Yes, this should be fun, I'll bump this thread for years if I have to!

• Options

And now a word from our sponsors:

This thread is brought to you by Burger King, home of the Halloween Whopper!

• Options

@2dueces said:
    Mahomes and Brady on Madden 2022

Reliable source HAS NOT ruled Madden out....but no confirmation as yet......reliable source has deployed to Chuy's Restaurant (Mexican Cuisine) in Van Horn, Texas, home of the "Madden Haul of Fame" to gather info. Chuy is currently unavailable for comment due to ongoing investigation of the theft of his Chevy Suburban.....authorities in Cuidad Juarez have been alerted. Prospects for recovery of vehicle not good.

• Options

Yes, I can see this is going to be an interesting thread, and I fully intend on milking the heck out of it!

• Options

While we're waiting, here's a little entertaining video, and it might just be the first thing the Yankees have done right all season!

• Options

Ok everyone, it's 8:30 p.m. time to get ready for bed, so if you'll excuse me, I have to have my Oreos and milk before I turn in. We'll continue this tomorrow.

• Options

B)

• Options
    edited June 18, 2021 8:44AM

• Options

Don't mind me, I'm just going to work on this thread......every day for the next ten years!!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    To add: I'm trying to reach Linda Carter through channels.

i reached out to linda through various channels. said she’s had no missed calls, faxes or emails.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

A little entertainment while we wait for the bombshell.

• Options

It was the mud, he couldn't see him because of the mud!

• Options

Some more entertainment while we wait!

• Options
    edited June 18, 2021 2:12PM

• Options

I see you Hydrant, update us!

• Options

He was here, I saw him!

• Options

A little entertainment while we wait.

• Options

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options

Time for some more entertainment, check out this video of an asteroid hitting the moon as viewed from earth.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GBy1IhAg2oc

• Options

Boring, useless day. No good sports news to report, useless day!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

im at lindas house. (mrz carter if you nasty)

out by the pool. phones are definitely working.

• Options

@blurryface said:

@doubledragon said:

im at lindas house. (mrz carter if you nasty)

out by the pool. phones are definitely working.

Great, maybe Linda can rescue me from this boring, useless day!

• Options

The problem now is that the situation is very dicy. Did I mention before about WONDERWOMAN....or someone??????.desquised as her bolting from the conference room? All I can say at this point is that the rumors are swirling around ..........TOKYO! My reliable source tells me that no decision has been reached....but.....hint.....This WILL be a FIRST if Wonder Woman prevails! 💥. Big! Hint.....speculation is that this may all be a political stunt. California governor recall election....??????? Stay tuned.

• Options

Very interesting developments Hydrant, now if you'll excuse me, I must finish watching Mr Majestyk. They screwed with his melons, and you just don't screw with a man's melons!

• Options

@Hydrant said:
    The problem now is that the situation is very dicy. Did I mention before about WONDERWOMAN....or someone??????.desquised as her bolting from the conference room? All I can say at this point is that the rumors are swirling around ..........TOKYO! My reliable source tells me that no decision has been reached....but.....hint.....This WILL be a FIRST if Wonder Woman prevails! 💥. Big! Hint.....speculation is that this may all be a political stunt. California governor recall election....??????? Stay tuned.

• Options

I had some of these puppies today, freakin delicious. You bake them in the oven and they come with a little cup of icing and you spread the icing on them after they finish baking in the oven. They melt in your mouth!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19, 2021 4:07PM

@doubledragon said:
    Time for some more entertainment, check out this video of an asteroid hitting the moon as viewed from earth.

If ya find out about this event happening, then i'd strongly advise to sell all your valuable PSA certified moon rocks as soon as ya possibly can. A lot of moon rock segments from the impact may come falling down to earth, making moon rocks much more common, hence less valuable.

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

If ya find out about this event happening, then i'd strongly advise to sell all your valuable PSA certified moon rocks as soon as ya possibly can. A lot of moon rock segments from the impact may come falling down to earth, making moon rocks much more common, hence less valuable.

I didn't know PSA dealt with moon rocks, very interesting. In the meantime Steve, treat yourself to a Pillsbury cinnamon roll, they're available at your local grocery store and they're very affordable and delicious. Come over to our side Steve, and satisfy your sweet tooth, you won't regret it, and you'll thank me later!

• Options

• Options
    edited June 19, 2021 4:48PM

• Options

You leave my Jacksonville Jaguars snuggie out of this, it's harmless!

• Options

You guys need to get serious.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    I had some of these puppies today, freakin delicious. You bake them in the oven and they come with a little cup of icing and you spread the icing on them after they finish baking in the oven. They melt in your mouth!

I always put the icing on first. Man....that sucks! Thanks for the tip!

• Options

@Hydrant said:

@doubledragon said:

I always put the icing on first. Man....that sucks! Thanks for the tip!

Oh, you're quite welcome, and remember, let them cool down a bit before you take a bite, they're feisty when they first come out of the oven. Bon appetit!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,770 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

I didn't know PSA dealt with moon rocks, very interesting. In the meantime Steve, treat yourself to a Pillsbury cinnamon roll, they're available at your local grocery store and they're very affordable and delicious. Come over to our side Steve, and satisfy your sweet tooth, you won't regret it, and you'll thank me later!

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

If one of those moon chunks is fifty miles wide headed for earth, for my last meal why not, I'll go off my diet. LOL

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

If one of those moon chunks is fifty miles wide headed for earth, for my last meal why not, I'll go off my diet. LOL

You got a deal! 🌙

• Options

@2dueces said:

@Hydrant said:
    You guys need to get serious.

This man enlisted December 8th 1941, the day after Pearl Harbor, at 17 years old. He had to get his mothers consent. He was taken for the Army Air Corps because of his size 5’6” 120 lbs, and his high marks as a marksman, and put in the tail turret for 25 missions in WWII. He married on leave and had 3 children. Unfortunately he passed away in 1982 of a heart attack at age 58. Happy Father’s Day Dad.

Great tribute to a hero.