Home Q & A Forum
Options

PWCC Customer Service regarding complaints

I requested an edit on a rare SSP rookie card at auction; basically to add information in the text about the card. My edit was refused, so I chatted with another team member who immediately apologized and then contacted the assets and operations manager and QR. I wanted my listing cancelled due to poor representation. The team member emailed me the next day with a canned denial of my complaint using the exact same wording that the original team member who denied my edit used. I cannot email or talk to someone higher in the company. It all has to go through team members. I know the name of the manager; do I have to send him a letter with his name on it or is there a better way of going through the chain of command? I think PWCC just wants to handle this major error internally and forget about me as the customer. Anybody have any ideas on how I can complain about how my listing was mishandled? Many thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kuppthetruth you're in the coin forum, slide down to sports. Good luck. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

Thanks, Roy. Rookie mistake, lol. Now, if I can find my original post so I can copy it to sports?