Home Q & A Forum

My 5 coin regular tier submission has been in “QA” for 9 days .

coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 16, 2021 10:08AM in Q & A Forum

That’s 9 working days. Really ??? What is the problem with finishing this order ?

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Comments

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭

Confucius say
    Good things come to those that wait....or not. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same. Shot to encapsulation and have been there for 15 days. Friday is 25 working days

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• pruebaspruebas Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s nothing. My regular world submission has been in “Grading” for 60 days!

Coin- any movement? Not so on my end

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

edited June 23, 2021 4:01PM

FRAGO-just moved to qa in the last five minutes

• They just had a sale . Did any of you go ? I ve got 7 regulars myself just went to QA. Or did they ???😳😳😳

• Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

They grading the heck out of it!!