Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I am really surprised about this fact

I always thought, that card collectors, sports and non sports, was the top collectors spectrum, but always when I am in this forum and scroll down to see who is online, I was surprised, the coin forum always, always , always have more people connected to that forum , 3 o 4 times largest that cards forum.

Comments

• Options

Card people rule!!!! :)

• Options
    82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stamp and coin collecting are the #1 Collecting hobbies in the world. I do not collect either myself. I may be wrong but trading cards does not place in the top 5

Unless otherwise specified my posts represent only my opinion, not fact.

• Options
    Klif50Klif50 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭

I believe there are less than 75 stamp collectors left in the world. Might be a couple more but not many.

• Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

I've seen more than 75 in person in just in the past few months. There are loads of people who pick up books of stamps every time a new set is released. I know this because I am perpetually in line behind them at the post office.

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stamp and coin collectors are on the decline while card collecting is on the rise. You will hear the concern on the decline of younger collectors on the Stamp and Coin forums quite a bit.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.