Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hi my beloved P.S.A. members!

Historicalwood71Historicalwood71 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I wanted to introduce myself to you all. I've been collecting since 90 . I remember when psa broke through back in 91. No stranger to psa or the card world. In these days of unrest throughout social media and news...I wanted to find conversations with people that have my hobby at heart. I don't bite, and love a great conversation with a Sense of humor. Just saying hi to you wonderful people I call friends. Question 😂...when do you believe my march order will be done ? It received 4-21 under regular , value modern. Silver membership. Tired of political web sites ...I need good people around me. Thanks and all my best wishes in your collections!

Best Answers

• Options
    1966CUDA1966CUDA Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the boards. There are some very knowledgeable people here.

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

I'm going to guess Oct 1 for your Regular level sub and sometime end of 1st quarter 2022 for your Value Modern, depending on what service levels they start back up this year.

• Options

@Jayman1982 said:
    I'm going to guess Oct 1 for your Regular level sub and sometime end of 1st quarter 2022 for your Value Modern, depending on what service levels they start back up this year.

I really appreciate that! Well darn lol. It's okay. Now thanks to Jay, I'll have a time table in my head lol. Jay, even if you're wrong.....you helped me quit refreshing my order Everytime I get on lol. I must have O.C.D. grading time fever. Lol, not anymore....you cured me. I thank you lol

• Options

@blurryface said:

@Jayman1982 said:

welcome aboard.

this is pretty close. if i were a betting man and considering they just got to that first plethora of subs that overloaded them when they announced the price hike and have yet to enter the second wave that pretty much broke the machine, id honestly push the popping of the value modern to early/mid june. not such a bad thing, imo. im sure youd rather like proper grades vs getting them back faster? seems a lot of kinks being worked out currently.

I hear ya blurry. I'd rather have a grader take the time with a little wine and cheese. Pass the grey pupon the next day. Lol, I know it's a hassle with 100s of thousands of cards. I'm just a P.S.A. guy for life. Really no comparison in my eyes. I was hoping June,but I have time....lol I'm married. Thx buddy for the response! You are all great guys!

Answers

• Options

I really appreciate that 66! I've been reading and can tell! Good folks! Glad to be here!!!!!

• Options
    Jayman1982Jayman1982 Posts: 464 ✭✭✭

@Historicalwood71 said:

@Jayman1982 said:

I really appreciate that! Well darn lol. It's okay. Now thanks to Jay, I'll have a time table in my head lol. Jay, even if you're wrong.....you helped me quit refreshing my order Everytime I get on lol. I must have O.C.D. grading time fever. Lol, not anymore....you cured me. I thank you lol

Use the thread below for up to date info on when certain levels have been popping for members, there's also a table in there that shows expected turnaround times.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1043831/grade-poppage-thread-through-date-estimation

• Options

Cool Jay! I certainly will! Thank you very much!!!

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jayman1982 said:

welcome aboard.

this is pretty close. if i were a betting man and considering they just got to that first plethora of subs that overloaded them when they announced the price hike and have yet to enter the second wave that pretty much broke the machine, id honestly push the popping of the value modern to early/mid june. not such a bad thing, imo. im sure youd rather like proper grades vs getting them back faster? seems a lot of kinks being worked out currently.

• Options
    19591959 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I'll go with Jayman82. Modern seems to buying poping before vintage. It will be interesting. Best of luck.

• Options

@1959 said:
    I'll go with Jayman82. Modern seems to buying poping before vintage. It will be interesting. Best of luck.

huh?

• Options
    Sgt_DSgt_D Posts: 85 ✭✭

He may have gotten all flustered with the ‘historicalwood’ thing. Some of us are stricken with such, and at times it becomes an overwhelming burden.

• Options

@Sgt_D said:
    He may have gotten all flustered with the ‘historicalwood’ thing. Some of us are stricken with such, and at times it becomes an overwhelming burden.

Well lol, no I'm not Peter North lol

• Options
    19591959 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Blurry, I meant that PSA seems to be grading and sending modern and Ultra modern faster than vintage. Mabe it's because the fees are higher or what level it was sent under. I have vintage sent in June, logged in Sept. and still in grading. Most of the post here seems to have received orders sent long after mine. Plus , I need to proof-read before hitting send. You know how little time we have here at the asylum . You try typing in a strait jacket.

• Options
    edited June 15, 2021 2:02PM

@1959 said:
    Blurry, I meant that PSA seems to be grading and sending modern and Ultra modern faster than vintage. Mabe it's because the fees are higher or what level it was sent under. I have vintage sent in June, logged in Sept. and still in grading. Most of the post here seems to have received orders sent long after mine. Plus , I need to proof-read before hitting send. You know how little time we have here at the asylum . You try typing in a strait jacket.

i would agree. dont know if they are grading ultra as a priority on purpose or not, i know the volume of ultra modern is substantially higher. could that skew thing? they'd probably teach the new graders on ultra modern first then work backwards. but as per op's question, i have ultra modern that has was entered 6.5 months ago that is still in r&id. and this was stuff that arrived before the 1st monsoon. it's actually been there 9+ months in totality. with that second wave to get to and things moving backwards in the ctd plus the holiday season in there, i think 12+ months from his entered date is pretty darn realistic expectation to have. hope it's not. but right now my orders are taking right at 9 months just to pop as is from entered date. and shipping is actually taking a week - 3 weeks right now.

• Options

Hopefully we'll get a t2000 terminator to grade soon .

• Options

@blurryface said:

@1959 said:

i would agree. dont know if they are grading ultra as a priority on purpose or not, i know the volume of ultra modern is substantially higher. could that skew thing? they'd probably teach the new graders on ultra modern first then work backwards. but as per op's question, i have ultra modern that has was entered 6.5 months ago that is still in r&id. and this was stuff that arrived before the 1st monsoon. it's actually been there 9+ months in totality. with that second wave to get to and things moving backwards in the ctd plus the holiday season in there, i think 12+ months from his entered date is pretty darn realistic expectation to have. hope it's not. but right now my orders are taking right at 9 months just to pop as is from entered date. and shipping is actually taking a week - 3 weeks right now.

Blurry, that is a Long time! For that wait....I seriously hope you get what you think. Yeah, march special and got it in 3 11... entered 4 21. Value modern , but said to write regular service. We'll see buddy! Thanks !!!

• Options
    bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard and good luck with your grades in the future!

• Options

@bobbybakeriv said:
    Welcome aboard and good luck with your grades in the future!

Thanks very much my friend!!!! You too!!!