Home Sports Talk

Another fan fight

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

This one happened at the Suns vs Nuggets fight last night.

The Phoenix Suns took a commanding 3-0 series lead over the Denver Nuggets last night despite a dominant performance from MVP Nikola Jokic. It was not the only action of the night, as two fans got into a brawl in the stands during the game.

It was a big fight. Legitimate haymakers were thrown. The end result left one Nuggets fan bleeding after he tried to get the jump on the Suns fan when he wasn't looking. After all that happened, the Suns fan finished by yelling "Suns in four!" while holding up four fingers.

It's rather unclear who started this fight, but I can sure tell you who ended it. I can't imagine the Suns fan had much time to celebrate, though, given the appearance of security at the very end of the video. It also looks like someone throws a beverage on him right before the video cuts out.

This fan fight has it all. Guys going over seats to fight each other. A wild flurry of punches that land hard. Thrown drinks. Security. A bloody nose.

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Nuggets fan deserved the beating. Seems like he threw the first punch, almost like a sucker punch, if not a sucker punch.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sporting events are turning into battlegrounds, a lot of fights lately.

He had the higher ground and still got his butt kicked!

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

That dude rocking the Mark Davis bowl cut tries sneaking in a cheap shot from a mile away then gets his head pounded in when he could have snuck in a few uppercuts to at least defend himself.

Suns in four :D

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Sporting events are turning into Eagles games, a lot of fights lately.

There, fixed it for you.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just glad no players got hurt. :p

All of these fan fights are getting me in a fighting mood. I might just have to go to Wal-Mart later and start something with somebody, perhaps in the produce section, it's nice and spacy.

@erikthredd said:
    That dude rocking the Mark Davis bowl cut tries sneaking in a cheap shot from a mile away then gets his head pounded in when he could have snuck in a few uppercuts to at least defend himself.

Suns in four :D

Yes, he wimped out quickly.

The old rule of thumb is never start a fight that you're not prepared to finish.

@Goldenage said:

@doubledragon said:
    Sporting events are turning into Eagles games, a lot of fights lately.

There, fixed it for you.

That wasn't funny.

@thisistheshow said:
    I'm just glad no players got hurt. :p

Now that's funny.

@doubledragon said:
    All of these fan fights are getting me in a fighting mood. I might just have to go to Wal-Mart later and start something with somebody, perhaps in the produce section, it's nice and spacy.

Whatever ya do, don't pick a fight with a little old lady.

I'm tellin' ya from experience, they're a lot tougher than they look.

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh I know, especially when they're carrying a purse, they'll use it as a weapon. And they're not afraid to hit you below the belt!

In all seriousness, and as I said before, I feel as though the media is creating a narrative in order to drive the interests of the elite (meaning the owners/league,etc). Fans getting into fights and throwing things, etc is as old as time. Nothing new is happening. I really feel like they will eventually change business models regarding live attendance.

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

Oh I know, especially when they're carrying a purse, they'll use it as a weapon. And they're not afraid to hit you below the belt!

https://youtu.be/mwyBW9-we5A

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

https://youtu.be/mwyBW9-we5A

😂😂😂😂😂😂

No! The Joe Louis hand puppet has made it's return to ebay, this is not good, I hate that puppet, I won't sleep tonight!

Oh god no, another Joe Louis hand puppet!

I'm so upset over those Joe Louis hand puppets, I better get my wife to brush me, it's the only thing that will calm me down. Ah yes, that's better.

Now back to this fan fighting business, when are we going to see a hotdog used as a weapon?

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Now back to this fan fighting business, when are we going to see a hotdog used as a weapon?

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg that was hilarious to watch, so many fails with that idiot that got pummeled, I’m actually embarrassed for him. 😂😂😂

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bingo, that last one was a goodie..... :)

@doubledragon as a follow-up, did Kyrie Irving hunt down whoever threw the drink, to make sure they get charged with a felony? 😂😂😂

@thisistheshow said:
    @doubledragon as a follow-up, did Kyrie Irving hunt down whoever threw the drink, to make sure they get charged with a felony? 😂😂😂

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

are you saying that you don't know? or that my question was strange? sorry if that didn't make sense.

I was being sarcastic, and joking that Irving should be upset at the guy who threw the drink ( off camera) at the end of this video, just as he was at the person who threw the water bottle at him. And I addressed the question to you for no reason other than the fact that this is your thread. :)

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

@thisistheshow said:

are you saying that you don't know? or that my question was strange? sorry if that didn't make sense.

I was being sarcastic, and joking that Irving should be upset at the guy who threw the drink ( off camera) at the end of this video, just as he was at the person who threw the water bottle at him. And I addressed the question to you for no reason other than the fact that this is your thread. :)

Ah, now I get it. You know I'm a little slow. ;)

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only thing that fight needed was popcorn.............................
    dumped on the head of the Nuggets fan as he walked off to tend his well deserved wounds.

Next up on pay per view, a fight between that Nuggets fan and Aaron Carter.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • TabeTabe Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13, 2021 3:03AM

Man, you know you got destroyed when the other guy stands there and basically ignores you while talking trash to other people. He beat that dude and then just... ignored him. And then laid in a good shot just for good measure.

Bottom line: if you're gonna sucker somebody, you better make it count. And the Nuggets fan... didn't.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

i just cannot imagine letting another man hold me down while he jaws at my friend like that. what an embarrassment. then literally running away after being let go. i would rather be knocked unconscious.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

• estangestang Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

He ran away with his pants falling down was the cherry on top.

After all, he was sitting in the "nose bleed" section!

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

A phrase that the bloody nosed Nuggets fan has never heard from his buddy in his life.......

"Hey man, whatever happens tonight just remember I got your back"

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Devin Booker has been looking for the Suns fan from the fight video so he could send him a message on Instagram, and he found him and sent him a message.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fadeawayworld.net/.amp/nba-media/devin-booker-responds-to-suns-fan-from-viral-fight-video

edited June 15, 2021 6:47AM

@doubledragon said:
    Devin Booker has been looking for the Suns fan from the fight video so he could send him a message on Instagram, and he found him and sent him a message.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fadeawayworld.net/.amp/nba-media/devin-booker-responds-to-suns-fan-from-viral-fight-video

OMG. This guy is a celebrity for beating up a complete POP TART? This guy is going to walk around thinking he actually is all that and going to run into a regular dude who can actually throw hands, then he will realize beating up an idiot who can’t fight doesn’t make you tough

Yes, and he'll probably walk around strutting his stuff, like he's big and bad. Like that big chicken in Malaysia.

Am I the only one seeing this page now every time I click on a link to head to another site? It’s happened about 6-7 times just since yesterday.

@erikthredd said:
    Am I the only one seeing this page now every time I click on a link to head to another site? It’s happened about 6-7 times just since yesterday.

I got the same thing when I clicked Double D’s link 🤷‍♂️

Yep, I get the same thing when I click on a link.

Is there video or description of what preceded this altercation? Were the same two already fighting?

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

It only started doing this yesterday and I’m pretty sure it’s the same with every link. Weird.

@Darin said:
    A phrase that the bloody nosed Nuggets fan has never heard from his buddy in his life.......

So his friend just stands there and lets him get pummeled. Why?

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

It only started doing this yesterday and I’m pretty sure it’s the same with every link. Weird.

It is weird, I wonder if this is somehow connected to the double avatar problem, some kind of bug? 🤔

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

Probably because his friend is a coward, one of those guys that runs his mouth, but when it's time for the fight, he runs for cover!

@thisistheshow said:

@Darin said:

He was terrified. Fight or Flight, it’s one or the other

• BrickBrick Posts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Many years ago posters put up a link that when you clicked on it you signed out of Collectors Universe. Some thought it was humorous. The moderator did not. I believe a few got a time out.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

@Brick said:
    Many years ago posters put up a link that when you clicked on it you signed out of Collectors Universe. Some thought it was humorous. The moderator did not. I believe a few got a time out.

I remember that, I thought the Mods at the time were overreacting banning people over that but whatever. This link thing is a glitch or something

@doubledragon said:

:D:D:D:D:D

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

:D:D:D:D:D