Hey Boston!

USSID17USSID17 Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 10, 2021 8:50PM in Sports Talk

Comments

• Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2021 7:20PM

Edit: wrong forum.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:
    Y?

If you're not from Long Island or Boston you wouldn't understand.

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you would receive a better response to this thread on one of the sport forums on this site instead of the coin forum.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options

Oh shoot! You're right Tom. Sorry about that! Hey MOD"s, could you please move this thread for me? Thanks!!

• Options
    3keepSECRETif2rDEAD3keepSECRETif2rDEAD Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy it while you can - you got TB next, and your refs have been benched.
    Go Bolts!

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,788 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, let's keep it coin-related. :D

• Options

@Walkerguy21D said:
    Enjoy it while you can - you got TB next, and your refs have been benched.
    Go Bolts!

Call me old school...

Any NHL team south of Philly, doesn't count in my book!!

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well how did the northeastern teams do in the NFL last year....or MLB ?
    Or don’t those count in “your book” either lol.... I guess you have a lock on lacrosse though 😉

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Boston will be just fine

• Options
    GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USSID17 said:

Kind of sad that Islander fans, once a proud dynasty in the early 80s, now get excited after a couple of playoff rounds. That’s how bad times have been in their neck of the woods.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Boston will be just fine

So will New York!

• Options
    edited June 11, 2021 10:25AM

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

Kind of sad that Islander fans, once a proud dynasty in the early 80s, now get excited after a couple of playoff rounds. That’s how bad times have been in their neck of the woods.

Dynasties don't last forever. I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@USSID17 said:

@perkdog said:
    Boston will be just fine

So will New York!

Going back 20 years Boston has NY covered easily.

• Options
    edited June 11, 2021 10:59AM

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

The Boston Bruins have won more Stanley Cups than the Islanders and Rangers.

• Options

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

Will, that's true. Okay, let me think a minute...... Bruins 97 years, 6 cups. Islanders 49 years, 4 cups. Okay.

• Options

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

Will, that's true. Okay, let me think a minute...... Bruins 97 years, 6 cups. Islanders 49 years, 4 cups. Okay.

That’s correct. Islanders have 48 years to get two more cups. I’ll bet they don’t do it. A few more Garth Snows as GM and its a guarantee.

• Options

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

That’s correct. Islanders have 48 years to get two more cups. I’ll bet they don’t do it. A few more Garth Snows as GM and its a guarantee.

Just between you and me, you heard it here first!.... #5?? 2021!!!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a bad run.

• Options

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

@Goldenage said:

@USSID17 said:

I’ll bet they don’t do it.

It's not over yet..