Home Sports Talk
Options

Beard

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,948 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options

Hi, my name is Ryan, my teacher is Mr. Rivera.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm ready for the season. LETS GO!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,485 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh Mr.September! Fitzmagic just hangs around like Frank Gore, rashes that won’t go away 😂😂😂

• Options
    edited June 9, 2021 9:27AM

Again I never really disliked Fitzy, he was always just irrelevant but he got weird last year with Tua, he was all smiles and pumping his fist when Tua went in and replaced him then he was crying about how hurt he was over it like the next day lol. *No disrespect Double D, I know you love Fitzy 😂😂😂

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Again I never really disliked Fitzy, he was always just irrelevant but he got weird last year with Tua, he was all smiles and pumping his fist when Tua went in and replaced him then he was crying about how hurt he was over it like the next day lol. *No disrespect Double D, I know you love Fitzy 😂😂😂

No, you're right, he is weird, but it's very entertaining!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lot of weight carrying around that beard.

If he shaved it off, might reduce some time in his 40, and he could become a running quarterback.

• Options

@stevek said:

If he shaved it off, might reduce some time in his 40, and he could become a running quarterback.

He can't shave it, the beard has taken control, it has a mind if it's own now. If he tries to shave, the beard will break his hand!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

He can't shave it, the beard has taken control, it has a mind if it's own now. If he tries to shave, the beard will break his hand!

I agree. Might also be some creatures nesting in it that don't want to be disturbed. LOL

• Options

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@stevek said:

I agree. Might also be some creatures nesting in it that don't want to be disturbed. LOL

Yes, the beard has been rumored to be a hot spot for bird social functions.

• Options

The man is a walking ball of hair, just look at this. He gives Bigfoot a serious run for his money!

• Options

And of course one of my all time favorite Fitzpatrick moments was when he walked up in that mug looking like Conor McGregor!

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2021 12:54PM

always fond of zz top.

the two gibbons bros w the long beards.

and their drumming cousin, who does not have one.

but his name is actually frank beard.

classic.

• Options

Another classic Fitz moment was when he showed up to practice in his panties.

• Options

You leave my Terry Bradshaw nudes alone, they're innocent, they're minding their own business!

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

Yes, wherever Fitz goes, the fans love him.

• Options

You keep messing around Fitz and you'll find out, birds don't play around when it comes to beards, they'll make a nest up in that mug!

• Options

BREAKING NEWS: Ryan Fitzpatrick got a cicada stuck in his beard at minicamp, a cicada is a type of bug! In the video, you can see the cicada hanging on to his beard, check it out!

The legend grows....

• Options

A cicada attacked the president the other day.

Beware, one may be coming for you!

• Options

I've had cicadas outside my house in Texas every year since I got here. They are loud. Very loud.

• Options

Cicadas in Fitz's beard, no, not good enough. I want a bee hive in his beard!

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Cicadas in Fitz's beard, no, not good enough. I want a bee hive in his beard!

Can you do a beard in his beard? Asking for a friend.....

• Options

I decided to google Fitzy out of curiosity and of course Double D’s fascination with him. I found out he has 7 Children, he has a not so well known nickname “The Amish Rifle”. and another I’ve not heard “Fitztragic” 😂😂😂. 7th smartest guy in NFL, probably since he is a Harvard Grad.

• Options

Seems like Insects are getting a little bit out of control, particularly bees and cicadas.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    I decided to google Fitzy out of curiosity and of course Double D’s fascination with him. I found out he has 7 Children, he has a not so well known nickname “The Amish Rifle”. and another I’ve not heard “Fitztragic” 😂😂😂. 7th smartest guy in NFL, probably since he is a Harvard Grad.

He is unique in ways other than his beard for sure. I think his story is interesting.

Quarterbacks are the stars of the NFL. Most of the discussion revolves around the elite ones, the new ones, the busts, etc. But the narrative of his career is pretty unique.

• Options

We all know what Fitz looks like with his famous beard, but do you remember what he looks like without it?

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

Somewhat related, This meme was going around yesterday about the QB that Fitz will be replacing. These similarities are pretty creepy.

• Options

@erikthredd said:
    Somewhat related, This meme was going around yesterday about the QB that Fitz will be replacing. These similarities are pretty creepy.

Man, that is scary, pretty much the exact same situation. That is creepy, the same yard line, date, injury, score, that is insane.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

Man, that is scary, pretty much the exact same situation. That is creepy, the same yard line, date, injury, score, that is insane.

Yup. We better tell Fitzy that if he’s got a game on Nov 18th with a 3-time DPOY in town and his Pro Bowl LT off the field, he probably should let his backup run a few plays once they get near the 39yd line. Either that or keep growing his beard so it could be used as extra knee padding. ;)

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@erikthredd said:

Insane!

• Options

@erikthredd said:

@doubledragon said:

@erikthredd said:

Yup. We better tell Fitzy that if he’s got a game on Nov 18th with a 3-time DPOY in town and his Pro Bowl LT off the field, he probably should let his backup run a few plays once they get near the 39yd line. Either that or keep growing his beard so it could be used as extra knee padding. ;)

If I were Fitz, I wouldn't go anywhere near the 39 yard line on November 18th, it's cursed!