Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is there a good way to get a printout of a registry set?

MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,936 ✭✭✭✭✭

Kind of old school, I guess, but I would find it really useful.

Andy Lustig

Doggedly collecting coins of the Central American Republic.

Visit the Society of US Pattern Collectors at USPatterns.com.

Comments

• atomatom Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2021 12:24PM

Right click from the display you wish to print. If viewing an image gallery, it will print with the images, which is nicer.

• MrEurekaMrEureka Posts: 23,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 9, 2021 1:29PM

@atom said:
    Right click from the display you wish to print. If viewing an image gallery, it will print with the images, which is nicer.

What if, for example, I only wanted to capture the four key lines from a page like this?

https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/u-s-coins/twenty-cents/twenty-cents-circulation-strikes-1875-1876/alltimeset/98339

I'm looking to print what would essentially be a 21st Century version of a checklist, showing what I have and what I don't have, and with useful pop figures. I know I can get the info online, but I want to carry updated hard copies to coin shows, auctions, etc.

Andy Lustig

• atomatom Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭

Highlight the data you wish to print: hold down left mouse button and drag, then click right mouse button on highlighted data, select Print, expand more settings, choose Options checkbox for Selection only (probably already checked)

Actually, I just found the "Export a spreadsheet of your set" option. When you use that, does the spreadsheet include the items you don't have?

Andy Lustig

• retirednowretirednow Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrEureka said:
    Actually, I just found the "Export a spreadsheet of your set" option. When you use that, does the spreadsheet include the items you don't have?

Not sure if you tried it yet but the Export will export all slots included the empty ones ... but it is easy if you know a little excel. Open the CSV format in excel and you can sort for only slots you want and delete or hide columns you are not interested in ... I have done this for taking with me to shows for my want list.

@retirednow said:

@MrEureka said:

Not sure if you tried it yet but the Export will export all slots included the empty ones ... but it is easy if you know a little excel. Open the CSV format in excel and you can sort for only slots you want and delete or hide columns you are not interested in ... I have done this for taking with me to shows for my want list.

Thanks! I don't have any registry sets yet. First, I have to slab the coins. Then, I have to get PCGS to create the registries. So I've been trying to figure out in advance if it will be worth the effort and expense.

Andy Lustig