Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

WTB: Pre-EURO Portuguese Coins

Looking to add some pre-EURO Portuguese coins into my collection. The older the better.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

Comments

• No one? :'(

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe i have some old coppers hangin about . they would be i think 10 and 20 reis from late 1800's maybe into the early 1900's. I'll have to see if I can dig them up

• @bronco2078 said:
    maybe i have some old coppers hangin about . they would be i think 10 and 20 reis from late 1800's maybe into the early 1900's. I'll have to see if I can dig them up

Thanks, I'd appreciate that

im having trouble taking pics of them maybe i need to dig up my scanner too :/

there are 4 20 reis 2 1883 and 2 1892 that are circs they go around 2 bucks each on ebay and are half dollar sized

then i have some of the azores 10 reis from 1901about the same

I also found 2 20 reis azores 1865 that i like and will hang onto and a 40 reis that is a better coin that I posted pics of in this thread which turned out to be a great pickup for 3$

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/348532/do-you-carry-pocket-pieces/p1

• I have some pre-euro Portugal coins for sale on my website https://www.stilloesemporiumenterprises.com/s/search?q=portugal

1928 1 escudo
    1963 5 escudos
    1964 5 escudos
    1965 2.5 escudos
    1967 5 escudos

ok I am going to have to try to take pictures . This stupid Lexmark scanner is about to get binned. It will not allow me to scan without replacing the ink even though I have no intention of printing anything :s

too much flash I know but the ones without flash are worse. You can at least make out what they are

• tcollectstcollects Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭

I have some scarcer duplicates I want to sell

are you interested in more expensive stuff?

• @bronco2078 said:
    ok I am going to have to try to take pictures . This stupid Lexmark scanner is about to get binned. It will not allow me to scan without replacing the ink even though I have no intention of printing anything :s

too much flash I know but the ones without flash are worse. You can at least make out what they are

Thanks for posting. How much are you looking for the bunch?

• @tcollects said:
    I have some scarcer duplicates I want to sell

are you interested in more expensive stuff?

I could be, what have you got?

@BogaBrows said:

@bronco2078 said:

10 bucks maybe another 3 for shipping call it lucky 13

• @bronco2078 said:

@BogaBrows said:

@bronco2078 said:

10 bucks maybe another 3 for shipping call it lucky 13

I'll take 'em. PM Inbound.

Thanks for making these available.
    -Daniel