Home Sports Talk

What a match. USA 3 Mexico 2

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 7, 2021 2:37PM in Sports Talk

What a grueling match with Mexico.

Christian Pulisic with the PK bury in extra time. Top bins where only the spiders live. Then substitute goalie Ethan Horvath with a PK save with time winding down. So great. I'm spent

US wins The CONCACAF Title after trailing twice. Amazing

USA 3
Mexico 2

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome! 🍻

edited June 6, 2021 11:38PM

@doubledragon said:
    Awesome! 🍻

You are up? Are up milking the pigs this early? Or a middle aged pee run?

m

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@doubledragon said:
    Awesome! 🍻

You are up? Are up milking the pigs this early? Or a middle aged pee run?

m

I actually fell back asleep after posting that, I woke up to check the results of the Mayweather fight last night, there was no way I could stay up that late to watch it, you know my bedtime is 8:45 p.m.!

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

We got wrapped up in a movie and forgot about the game. Nice win, much needed. Now it's time for Euro! My Germans look to have the toughest bracket.

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulisic has had a nice month of soccer. Good for him and Hershey PA

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

And the Mexican crowd pelted the Americans with bottles and racial slurs. Fine sport there. Reminds me of an indoor sport they tell me is played for the amusement of China.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
    edited June 7, 2021 7:26PM

@2dueces said:
    And the Mexican crowd pelted the Americans with bottles and racial slurs. Fine sport there. Reminds me of an indoor sport they tell me is played for the amusement of China.

The game was played in Denver. But large Mexico contingent.

The slurs were a reoccurring homophobic chant. They put in a system to alleviate that. They have a tier 3 system. First one stop the game. Second one take the teams off the field for 10 minutes. Third suspend the game and finish it the next day without a crowd. They do it.

The bottle throwing is bush league whenever and wherever. A Mexican player was hit with a bottle as well. You see it in football and baseball as well. A little in hockey. No place for it. Ever.

The indoor sport you speak of is a few white fools hurling racial slurs and objects at black players and their families.

m

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@2dueces said:

The game was played in Denver. But large Mexico contingent.

The slurs were a reoccurring homophobic chant. They put in a system to alleviate that. They have a tier 3 system. First one stop the game. Second one take the teams off the field for 10 minutes. Third suspend the game and finish it the next day without a crowd. They do it.

The bottle throwing is bush league whenever and wherever. A Mexican player was hit with a bottle as well. You see it in football and baseball as well. A little in hockey. No place for it. Ever.

The indoor sport you speak of is a few white fools hurling racial slurs and objects at black players and their families.

m

Terrible in any sport. You would think fans of all sports would be so starved for live action they would be on their best behavior. Unfortunately a few fools give a bad name for all. Because of profits banning beer sales is not an option but it sure is a good idea.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.