Options

the official 2021 Chicago Bears thread

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4, 2021 4:19PM

@galaxy27 said:

Not so fast, you're not getting off that easy, I heard the Bears PROMISED Andy Dalton the starting job this season, and that is a great place to start!

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@galaxy27 said:

Not so fast, you're not getting off that easy, I heard the Bears PROMISED Andy Dalton the starting job this season, and that is a great place to start!

Lying to gingers is necessary

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

If they announce that they will start the Red Rifle then they are conceding not making the playoffs before the season even starts

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

The thread is still working which tells me the red and white banner in the opening post may be some sort of typographical error.

Then again perhaps it was intended by the moderator for the Phillies 2021 thread due to lack of interest?

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who cares?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm gonna go out on a limb here with a wild prediction. If Dalton is the starter, and healthy, he plays well.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

The alpha and the omega, sayeth the Galaxian.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would start Dalton for the first second of the first game, and tell him, "there, we kept our promise", and then put in Fields.

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

i reserve the right to tear up the do-not-resuscitate papers associated with this here thread if Fields shows promise

but as it stands, the thought of the red rifle being under center to start the season has me about as excited as mr. roper when mrs. roper wanted to have sex

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    i reserve the right to tear up the do-not-resuscitate papers associated with this here thread if Fields shows promise

If Dalton starts out hot, don't be afraid to be fully invested emotionally.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8, 2021 7:37AM

@Justacommeman said:

Lying to gingers is necessary

m

Hey now, that's why we eat souls.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

but as it stands, the thought of the red rifle being under center to start the season has me about as excited as mr. roper when mrs. roper wanted to have sex

So you're saying this thread could end up with you about as excited as Ralph Furley playing strip poker with Lana?

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry Bears fan, you’re still searching for your franchise QB

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can THIS!!!! Close (tiny room between finger and thumb) of having your franchise QB. Now Buffalo has both. 😉

1 Browns Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma
    2 Giants Saquon Barkley RB Penn State
    3 Jets Sam Darnold QB USC
    4 Browns Denzel Ward CB Ohio State
    5 Broncos Bradley Chubb DE N.C. State
    6 Colts Quenton Nelson G Notre Dame
    7 Bills Josh Allen QB Wyoming
    8 Bears Roquan Smith LB

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.