Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Reggie Jackson PSA Master - why is 1968 Team Card included?

I noticed Reggie Jackson's includes the 1968 Topps A's Team Card. He is neither pictured nor mentioned on the back. Is there a process for having a card removed from a PSA master set?

Comments

• Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know, but good luck getting it removed. You'll need it! :)

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    redlegsredlegs Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's the same thing on the Johnny Bench Master set. Someone requested and had PSA add the 1968 Cincinnati Reds team card. Bench is not pictured or even listed on the back of this card either. I haven't as of yet questioned PSA about it.

• Options
    TheDudeAbidesTheDudeAbides Posts: 400 ✭✭✭

Seriously, with all they have to do, this is one area they must leave for last. I've tried to get cards removed before, and eventually, I just gave up. No amount of common sense, nor logic apply.

The Dude

Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    bswhitenbswhiten Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

Cosetta will remove from the set if you email: setregistry@collectors.com
    Just send the proof in scans of the card.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

you dont see him on the team picture ?

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lawyer05 said:
    you dont see him on the team picture ?

He wouldn't be mentioned on the back, only pitchers listed.

He could be the player on the far left in the middle row? He certainly should be there, he played in 154 games in 1968 and the photo shows the team in the Oakland uniforms.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set