Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Altoona, PA Coin Show this Thursday-Saturday, June 3-5, 2021

MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

The first Altoona Battlefield Coin Show™ is this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Thursday is dealer setup from 10am-5pm and Early Bird Passes are available from noon-5pm for $25 per person. The show is open to the public with Free Admission and Free Parking on Friday, June 4th from 9am-6pm and Saturday, June 5th from 9am-3:30pm. Please plan to attend! Additional information can be found at: www.americascoinshows.com

Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com

Comments

• Options
    blaircountycoinblaircountycoin Posts: 219 ✭✭✭

Live in Ohio right now. Grew up just outside Altoona. The Jaffa Mosque is a great place to have a show. Historical gem in the area. Thanks for the reminder, planning on going.

• Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 1, 2021 7:03PM

I will be tabled there with Brian Raines. Mike runs a quality show. I had my best show ever in April at his Gettysburg Battlefield Show. I’ll have some newp type coins and some fresh gold with 7 cases packed with inventory.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

• Options
    zas107zas107 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

Heading there now :)