Home Sports Talk

Congrats Chelsea and Christian Pulisic

JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 29, 2021 2:31PM in Sports Talk

Second Champions League Title for Chelsea. Pulisic the first American to play in a Final. Great match. I felt like I played in it. I'm spent

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Soccer fan? That’s awesome that you can get that type of enjoyment out of it, NFL and Red Sox playoffs are the only games I can get that excited about 🤷‍♂️

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2021 2:44PM

I love both footballs equally. I couldn't sleep last night. A life long Chelsea fan. A small group of us usually fly in for a Man U/ Chelsea's Match at Stamford Bridge every year. I equate that venue as the Fenway Park of European Football. Having Pulisic on the team is the gravy.

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mark, like your avatar your a very interesting man

• GoldenageGoldenage Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

Exciting game. Christian almost scored. First American to ever play in a cl final.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats Mark!

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2021 6:06PM

Happy for ya buddy!

I got a bunch of Chelsea friends, they are all bonked too. If I wasn't tailgating at the ATL United match I would have been having Romanian bbq and cigars for the champions game.

~40k in here maybe, dome open back to back games.