Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

[WTS] Premium toned silver dollars (ft. tab toning) and US Type coins

ButteredfatkidButteredfatkid Posts: 173 ✭✭✭

I have a number of Morgan and peace dollars raw/toned/graded, as well as a selection of US type coins. If you want more pictures or videos of anything let me know and I can get those to you later this afternoon. As always please judge condition of coins for yourself, enjoy the listing!

Raw Morgan dollars. Wanted to have a good variety of coins for the listing today, so I pulled these from my submission pile for all of you. If they don’t get sold soon they’re heading off to NGC

-Lot of 7 Gem BU 1887-P Morgan dollars. Most are blast white and one has a slight amount of toning. $85 each or $560 for the lot

-1886-P Vam 1i Banded wing tip tab toned morgan dollar. Really cool vam on this one, you can see the vertical striations on the reverse by the eagles left wing tip no magnification required. Along with decent tab toning makes this a very interesting piece. $150

Same deal as the Morgans above, planning to send this in for grading if someone doesn’t pick it up soon

-1923-P UNC peace dollar rainbow toned. Personally in love with the color on this piece, it really speaks for itself. $160

Graded US type coins

-1853-P AU55 Arrows and Rays seated quarter. Don’t see why this isn’t a 58, only a touch of wear on the devices with a decent amount of remaining luster on the coin. Nice golden toning throughout both sides with a popular design to boot. $400

-1943-S MS66 Steel Penny. Super PL fields with a ton of frosting in the obverse. No idea how this didn’t get the designation or at least a star but looks like someone had a bad day. $125

-1945-S MS67* Mercury dime. Solid coin for the grade, great eye appeal and tons of die polish lines make this a very interesting centerpiece. $125

-1885-O MS64 toned Morgan dollar. Golden/green obverse with plenty of luster, with some hard to find reverse colors of blue green pink red and purple. $310

-1904-O MS63 OGH toned Morgan dollar. Beautiful EOR (end of roll) toning on the reverse of this coin, I was torn on if I should even post this one today. Again this one speaks for itself, super nice example of this type of toning $400

-Calhoun Collectors Society 5-coin tab toned Morgan set. This is a stunning example of tab toners, if this is your area of interest then something like this folder is a must have. These 5 coins came directly from this specific folder. I had to remove them due to what seemed like the start of PVC coming onto the coins. They were all dipped in acetone to remove the PVC but not damage the coins, and sent to NGC for certification. Often times we don’t get to see the direct original cause of toning on coins only examples of what it could have come from, until now. You will receive the 5 graded coins along with the original folder from the set.

Here are photos and video of the coins in their original set

Here are photos and video of the coins after being graded by NGC

1884-O MS61 / 1904-O MS62 / 1902-O MS62 / 1883-O MS62 / 1885-O MS63

$1100 OBO delivered priority mail for the set and folder

Shipping is $4 for first class mail, priority available on request. If you order enough to not fit in the bubble mailer I have I’ll cover the extra cost for priority.

Payments: PayPal, Crypto (and others available dependent upon discussion)

Comments