Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Fellow eBay PSA Card Sellers

chiefs2011chiefs2011 Posts: 2

If you would block jc9982_cmf8bz from being able to purchase cards. He/she abuses the return policy. They purchased a PSA 9 Hoops Jordan a month ago and want to return because the items description does not match the picture. Upon review everything matches perfectly.

I also ask one more favor. It frustrates me that I have to provide postage because someone all of a sudden doesn't want something they paid for. Please email eBay's suggestion box and ask that the seller be required to pay for postage if they send something back that "doesn't fit the description" when in reality it does. It is frustrating that eBay gives the sellers all of the rights. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Options
    82FootballWaxMemorys82FootballWaxMemorys Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2, 2021 1:48PM

@chiefs2011 said:
    If you would block jc9982_cmf8bz from being able to purchase cards. He/she abuses the return policy. They purchased a PSA 9 Hoops Jordan a month ago and want to return because the items description does not match the picture. Upon review everything matches perfectly.

I also ask one more favor. It frustrates me that I have to provide postage because someone all of a sudden doesn't want something they paid for. Please email eBay's suggestion box and ask that the seller be required to pay for postage if they send something back that "doesn't fit the description" when in reality it does. It is frustrating that eBay gives the sellers all of the rights. Let me know what you think.

Were you actually referring to buyers?

Unless otherwise specified my posts represent only my opinion, not fact.

• Options

My bad, you are correct

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

change your return policy to 14 days and buyer pays return shipping.

thwarts a lot of that stuff when buyers have to go thru the hassle of creating and paying for their own returns.

• Options
    daltexdaltex Posts: 3,486 ✭✭✭✭✭

@chiefs2011 said:

If you can convince eBay that the item was not SNAD, buyers shouldn't be able to return the item at all. No idea how to convince eBay in your case.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭

Did the buyer communicate what did not match the description? If you don't care about your metrics, you can fight it...