Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Can I drop a Super Express submission directly at PSA

I have a super express submission and was wondering as I live in Southern California if I can take it directly and avoid both the postage and extra handling involved. It’s only a 15 minute drive away for me.
I haven’t done a submission in over 10 years.
I haven’t had any luck getting through on phone calls

Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax

Comments

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

That's ridiculous. It should always be an option, IMO. Especially for a service level that high.

2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

@scmavl said:
    That's ridiculous. It should always be an option, IMO. Especially for a service level that high.

No kidding and particularly with the valuations on some cards these days. I have a $500,000 card and I have to hand it over to someone with the post office or FedEx? Give me a break

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 27, 2021 12:25PM

@Ahmanfan said:

@scmavl said:

No kidding and particularly with the valuations on some cards these days. I have a $500,000 card and I have to hand it over to someone with the post office or FedEx? Give me a break

No, if you have a $500k card, you CAN drop it off. Just send them an email
    But for everyone else and their non-high 5 figure cards.... NO

Think you need to be spending at least $1000 to grade ONE card to even be worthy of asking. Otherwise they would literally need to hire someone just to meet peeps in person all day for hand-overs.

• AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭✭

@RufussCkingston said:

@Ahmanfan said:

@scmavl said:

No, if you have a $500k card, you CAN drop it off. Just send them an email
    But for everyone else and their non-high 5 figure cards.... NO

Think you need to be spending at least $1000 to grade ONE card to even be worthy of asking. Otherwise they would literally need to hire someone just to meet peeps in person all day for hand-overs.

Well that’s good to know. Not that I am having that issue anyway, wish I was.

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS