Home Sports Talk
Options

Remember when Peyton returned to Indy

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,957 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love magical moments like this.

Comments

• Options

When Brett Favre returned to Lambeau, he was booed as he took the field. Here's the news story from that game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DURxCQPS6tQ

• Options
    edited May 19, 2021 9:31AM

Just how full will Gillette stadium be when Brady returns? I would loved to see it at full capacity, I bet Brady would recieve a better ovation than Manning.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Just how full will Gillette stadium be when Brady returns? I would loved to see it at full capacity, I bet Brady would recieve a better ovation than Manning.

It will be a large ovation.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@doubledragon said:

It will be a large ovation.

And I will be watching, I've got this game circled on my calendar. This is going to be one of those moments that you never forget!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

If I was a Patriots fan, I'd give him a polite applause before the game, and then boo the yell out of him during the game.

Then after he loses the game, another polite applause.

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

I expect Brady to get nothing but cheers. Favre, well, he deserved the boos. If he'd come back to Lambeau as a Jet, no problem. But to go to the Vikings? Yeah, you're gonna get booed.