Home Sports Talk
Options

The biggest divas in sports?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who are the biggest divas in sports history?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWGciuLuH8k

Comments

• Options

All hail the king!

• Options
    LandrysFedoraLandrysFedora Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll start with Terrell Owens.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Aaron Rodgers, Odell Beckham immediately come to mind

• Options

Kyrie Irving might be highest maintenance player, you cannot count on him to play

• Options

• Options

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Totally Agree!

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would agree with the choice of LeBron.

He was strongly warned about his flopping from the league. What a diva with his constant fake flops, and of course countless other things.

https://apnews.com/article/nba-dillon-brooks-los-angeles-lakers-lebron-james-anthony-davis-3739c2d27bcfd431cfd034ad1868a76c

LeBron warned for flopping

• Options

• Options

• Options

The black and white old west.

• Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rod Tidwell

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

George Brett could be added to the list.

I mean the guy obviously cheated with using too much pine tar on his bat. Then when the ump calls him out for it, George goes into a tirade that a meth addict might do if he couldn't find his car keys.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,524 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    George Brett could be added to the list.

I mean the guy obviously cheated with using too much pine tar on his bat. Then when the ump calls him out for it, George goes into a tirade that a meth addict might do if he couldn't find his car keys.

I do believe that Brett could throw a MUCH better tantrum than Mike Schmidt ever could have dreamed of.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19, 2021 7:01PM

Biggest Diva? He currently plays for the Lakers. Hint..... He's a KING!

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

Antonio brown, he had a quiet year but prior to that, big time

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options

@Ahmanfan said:

I truly think his irrational behavior was mental illness, the guy just completely came off the rails. It’s still amazing to me that Brady was able to take him under his wing and control his behavior.

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Ahmanfan said:

I truly think his irrational behavior was mental illness, the guy just completely came off the rails. It’s still amazing to me that Brady was able to take him under his wing and control his behavior.

Brady is the whisperer in so many ways. Not bad for a goofy dad-next-door.

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Ahmanfan said:

Brown has denied this, but some speculate that his issues might stem at least partially from this incident. Or that this was the hit that was the straw that broke the camels back.

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

• Options

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@Ahmanfan said:

Brown has denied this, but some speculate that his issues might stem at least partially from this incident. Or that this was the hit that was the straw that broke the camels back.

https://youtu.be/o8iFSP_S5h8

It very well could have been, it wasn’t long after that when he became undone

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@thisistheshow said:

@perkdog said:

@Ahmanfan said:

It would be miraculous if that HADN'T caused him long-term issues. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that shot contributed to his problems.